Best Western Waynesboro Inn & Suites Conference Center today announced that it has been recognized as a TripAdvisor® Certificate of Excellence Hall of Fame winner.
- UVA Board of Visitors extends contract of President Teresa Sullivan (751)
- Corwin Cutler changes mind: QB remains at UVA, #2 on depth chart? (665)
- UVA men's tennis wins 2015 national championship (653)
- Former Cavalier Tyler Wilson makes MLB debut with Baltimore Orioles (636)
- Waynesboro rocks! New YMCA fitness director aims to change fitness, wellness paradigm (625)
- Multiple sclerosis: Scientists ID cause of movement, balance problems (584)
- UVA baseball advances in ACC Tournament with 11-0 whitewash of Georgia Tech (567)
- Paramount Theater welcomes new members to board of directors (564)
- Vegas NFL Season win total picks (550)
- Randy Forbes: Bringing mental illness out of the shadows (533)
- Best Western Plus Waynesboro awarded TripAdvisor Certificate of Excellence for fifth straight year
USA Freedom Act: Big Brother with a grin
Sixth District Congressman Bob Goodlatte is mocking us in his latest article, “USA Freedom Act Protects Civil Liberties and National Security." He has been sequestered in Washington so long that he believes he can blatantly lie to his constituents in the Valley. This brazen disregard for the intellect and the civil liberties of the citizens of Virginia’s Sixth District and the American people is horrifying.
Fat wasn’t my fate: Body-acceptance movement wrongly tells you to accept what you can change
“Many decry her body-acceptance movement as encouraging obesity.” The words of People magazine about its plus-size cover model, Tess Holliday, a size-22, who describes her modeling career as an effort to “help other women feel confident and comfortable in their bodies, regardless of their size or what society tells them is beautiful.”
- Alabama, Lynyrd Skynyrd headlining 2015 Rockingham County Fair
- UVA baseball drops 8-2 decision to Notre Dame in ACC Baseball Championship
Vegas NFL Season win total picks
The ridiculously overhyped circus that is the NFL Draft is in the rearview mirror. Free agency is mostly wrapped up. A lot of changes will still come, but teams look more like they will next season than they have at any point up until now. That means that this is a good time to look at NFL season win totals for some nice betting value. (All odds are from Bovada):
- TV Sports: Memorial Day race weekend
- Corwin Cutler changes mind: QB remains at UVA, #2 on depth chart?