Mark Warner was searching for the right front porch. “There was one lady I wanted to make sure to see, and I hope I got her, because she told somebody last night, Make sure he comes up and kisses me on my porch, and I couldn’t remember which porch, so I made sure I went up to every porch."
What Can AFP Do For You?
- Stretch your advertising dollars: Hire a marketing pro from Augusta Free Press
Get your business online for as little as $1,299
You’ve tried those so-called free websites, but you got what you paid for. Then you got a quote from a professional web developer: who won’t even talk to you for less than $5,000. If you can’t do it for free, and you don’t want it to cost an arm and a leg, how do you get a leg up on your competitors on the web? With Augusta Free Press, you can get your business working for you online for as little as $1,299.
- Augusta Free Press announces Fall 2014 web, marketing, advertising classes
More Recent News
AFP Editor Chris Graham
Most Read Stories
- Uncomfortable Bella Twins feud is perfect WWE drama (6103)
- Augusta Free Press produces informational video for Waynesboro Downtown Development Inc. (4252)
- What’s at stake for UVA football on Saturday vs. #7 UCLA (3015)
- It will happen: UVA will upset #7 UCLA (2871)
- TNA doesn’t want, or need, Top Rope Pro Wrestling’s marketing help (1862)
- UVA activates Heat Management Plan for UCLA football game (1811)
- USDA announces $25M to turn commodities into value-added products (1762)
- Robert Sarvis tells Dems, Republicans alike how it is
- Staunton publishing company a labor of love
- Facebook says no to self-defense ad, says it promotes violence?
- Waynesboro Public Library presents Library Squares
- Augusta Free Press produces informational video for Waynesboro Downtown Development Inc.
AFPBusiness.com offers graphic design, website design, SEO, social media, book publishing, marketing, public relations, video and audio for your business. Classes available.
Waynesboro Downtown Development is leading
an effort to locate an informational kiosk
promoting Downtown Waynesboro
business and events in the heart
of the downtown district.
Make a donation.
A fun place to be healthy!
Chrissy Johnston, chief executive officer of the Waynesboro-based Vector Industries, takes you on a tour to show you what Vector can do for your business.
Visit Vector's Website.