Today, the Fourth Circuit Court of Appeals became just the second federal appeals court since last year's Windsor case to affirm the Constitutional requirement of marriage equality. The court voted 2-1 to overturn the Virginia ban on same sex marriage.
Your One-Stop Media Shop
Augusta Free Press LLC provides clients in the Shenandoah Valley, Central Virginia and beyond with marketing and PR solutions including web design, magazine/brochure, TV/radio, social media and overall marketing campaign design and implementation.
More online: Click here.
More Recent News
Most Read Posts
- ACLU supports President Obama's non-discrimination executive order (17120)
- Analysis: What happens to Mark Warner in 2016? (3507)
- AAA: Gas prices rolling back as summer driving season rolls on (3075)
- Florida State Press Conference: Jameis Winston (2519)
- Firing squad: Writers unleash on embattled UVA football coach Mike London (2378)
- Andres Pedroso leaving UVA men’s tennis program (1882)
- Waynesboro Generals, Rotary cook lunch for Vector Industries
What has happened to Beamer Ball?
Beamer Ball was built on blocked kicks. Virginia Tech blocked 66 kicks in the 1990s, just short of seven a year, and even when the Hokies weren’t blocking kicks, the fear of the block brought out the specter of the shank in many a punter, giving Tech offenses more than their fair share of short fields to work with.
- Augusta Free Press produces informational video for Waynesboro Downtown Development Inc.
- Reports: Spike TV cancels TNA Impact Wrestling
- UVA football players rally behind embattled head coach
- What does Virginia Tech do at quarterback?