Four major U.S. energy companies – Dominion (NYSE: D), Duke Energy (NYSE: DUK), Piedmont Natural Gas (NYSE: PNY) and AGL Resources (NYSE: GAS) – announced today the formation of a joint venture to build and own the proposed Atlantic Coast Pipeline.
What Can AFP Do For You?
- Be the exclusive sponsor of UVA football on Augusta Free Press!
- Stretch your advertising dollars: Hire a marketing pro from Augusta Free Press
Get your business online for as little as $1,299
You’ve tried those so-called free websites, but you got what you paid for. Then you got a quote from a professional web developer: who won’t even talk to you for less than $5,000. If you can’t do it for free, and you don’t want it to cost an arm and a leg, how do you get a leg up on your competitors on the web? With Augusta Free Press, you can get your business working for you online for as little as $1,299.
- Augusta Free Press announces Fall 2014 web, marketing, advertising classes
More Recent News
- Bob Goodlatte was better from the back bench
- Wild Virginia response to McAuliffe pipeline announcement
- Shenandoah National Park debuts artist-in-residence program for 2014
- Busy Robert Sarvis Senate schedule includes Tea Party, LGBT events
- Politics Notebook: Dems blast Bill Stanley healthcare tour, new Gillespie Senate ad
AFP Editor Chris Graham
Most Read Stories
- Uncomfortable Bella Twins feud is perfect WWE drama (6180)
- Augusta Free Press produces informational video for Waynesboro Downtown Development Inc. (4428)
- What’s at stake for UVA football on Saturday vs. #7 UCLA (3039)
- It will happen: UVA will upset #7 UCLA (2890)
- TNA doesn’t want, or need, Top Rope Pro Wrestling’s marketing help (1873)
- UVA activates Heat Management Plan for UCLA football game (1829)
- USDA announces $25M to turn commodities into value-added products (1765)
- TNA Impact Wrestling to remain on Spike TV through end of 2014 (1664)
AFPBusiness.com offers graphic design, website design, SEO, social media, book publishing, marketing, public relations, video and audio for your business. Classes available.
Waynesboro Downtown Development is leading
an effort to locate an informational kiosk
promoting Downtown Waynesboro
business and events in the heart
of the downtown district.
Make a donation.
A fun place to be healthy!
Chrissy Johnston, chief executive officer of the Waynesboro-based Vector Industries, takes you on a tour to show you what Vector can do for your business.
Visit Vector's Website.