Three people are dead as a result of a two-vehicle crash in Fluvanna County on Monday.
Most Read: Today
- NASA scientist Russell De Young discusses advances in space exploration at EMU (1370)
- Earth Talk: Any recommendations for vegan health, beauty products? (1139)
- Dinner Diva: Beef bone broth (902)
- Street Knowledge with Chris Graham: Talking UVA hoops after ACC win (859)
- Inside the Numbers: UVA jacks threes like there’s no tomorrow (856)
Most Read: This Week
- Testy exchange between Sen. Kaine, DeVos in Senate confirmation hearing (8529)
- Fishburne Military School gearing up for Inaugural Parade with Wednesday march in Waynesboro (3022)
- UVA basketball walk-on Jeff Jones declared academically ineligible (2823)
- Steve Landes proposes constitutional amendment on redistricting (2324)
- Studies show TV ads impact childhood obesity gene (1949)
- - Three people are dead as a result of a two-vehicle crash in Fluvanna County on Monday.- In general terms, there are two types of hearing loss, conductive and sensorineural. A combination of both is also seen as a mixed hearing loss.- A rally on Monday called for state leaders to embrace clean energy solutions and to move away from dirty fuels.- Virginia House Democrats reiterated their call for a vote to amend the state constitution to create a nonpartisan redistricting commission.- Referring to TPP and other free trade agreements is conventional wisdom - and wrong.
- A 44-year-old woman is dead and a 36-year-old male is in critical condition as a result of expected drug overdoses in Waynesboro Saturday night.- Take a deep breath. The air you’re breathing is home to tiny microbes that ride currents like molecular trapeze artists.- Online enrollment for Project Plant It! is now open across regions served by Dominion.
- - UVA basketball coach Tony Bennett talks about the 12th-ranked Cavs game on Tuesday at #14 Notre Dame.- Virginia Tech went on the road and won a nail-biter over Clemson, 82-81.- No. 25 Virginia (8-4, 0-1 ACC) fell at No. 6 Virginia Tech (13-1, 3-0 ACC) by a score of 29-14.- George Mason (13-6, 3-3) bounced back in a big way Sunday, knocking off Richmond 82-77 before a capacity crowd inside the Robins Center.- The UVA women’s basketball team (13-6, 2-4 ACC) fell 62-54 at Pitt (12-7, 3-3 ACC) on Sunday at Petersen Events Center in Pittsburgh, Pa.
- The EMU Runnin Royals continue to put up points. The issue has come on the defensive end, where injuries seem to have hurt the men the most.- Winthrop secured first place in the Big South with a 61-48 win over Liberty on Saturday.- Chris Graham and Scott German break down the 62-49 win for #16 UVA over Georgia Tech on Saturday in this installment of Street Knowledge.