The Waynesboro Police Department is investigating a two-vehicle crash that has left a Waynesboro man in critical condition at the UVA Medical Center and the other one facing serious charges.
What Can AFP Do For You?
- Stretch your advertising dollars: Hire a marketing pro from Augusta Free Press
Get your business online for as little as $1,299
You’ve tried those so-called free websites, but you got what you paid for. Then you got a quote from a professional web developer: who won’t even talk to you for less than $5,000. If you can’t do it for free, and you don’t want it to cost an arm and a leg, how do you get a leg up on your competitors on the web? With Augusta Free Press, you can get your business working for you online for as little as $1,299.
- Augusta Free Press announces Fall 2014 web, marketing, advertising classes
More Recent News
- Kitty Greene: A strong woman who helped shape a nation Saturday, 12:42 am
- Portion of Clark Road in Albemarle to close Aug. 25-28 for slope repairs Saturday, 12:37 am
- I-81, I-64 slow roll closures in Rockbridge County on Sunday morning Saturday, 12:34 am
- Earth Talk: Over-fortified processed foods Saturday, 12:05 am
- McAuliffe affirms Virginia’s commitment to river, Chesapeake Bay public access Friday, 8:33 pm
- New book takes look at middle school bullying Friday, 7:30 pm
AFP Editor Chris Graham
Chris Graham: Beef with #IceBucketChallenge?
So you’ve got an issue with the viral #iceBucketChallenge videos in your Facebook feed. Everybody’s doin’ it, and that’s your issue. People are such lemmings. They’re not doing it for the right reasons. They’re just doin’ it to be cool. It’s not about raising money for ALS. It’s just people wanting to be trendy.
- Chris Graham: Beef with #IceBucketChallenge?
- Waynesboro YMCA welcomes new developmental swim coach
Augusta Free Press editor Chris Graham talks politics on WREL
Augusta Free Press editor Chris Graham talks politics on WREL-1450AM in Lexington, Virginia, with morning-show host Jim Bresnahan. The topics covered this week include the ongoing corruption trial of former Virginia Gov. Bob McDonnell and the news that U.S. Sen. Mark Warner has agreed to a series of joint appearances and debates with his two re-election rivals.
Pro wrestling business model shows flaws
Wrestling, like a cockroach in an abandoned building, has proven itself hearty enough to survive anything, but whether sports entertainment as we know it now can survive in its present form is very much at question. I’d recommend enjoying what we have while we still have it, because change is coming, and the changes that I see coming aren’t good.
- AFP’s Crystal Graham takes the ALS #IceBucketChallenge
Baseball great Mike Torrez dishes on MLB, ’77 Series, Lucky Bucky
Mike Torrez is the Ralph Branca of his generation. Like Branca, who gave up the Shot Heard ‘Round the World, the Bobby Thomson “Giants win the pennant” homer in a 1951 National League playoff, Torrez, who won 185 big-league games in 18 seasons, including two in the 1977 World Series as a New York Yankee, will forever be remembered for the one that got away.
Top 10 Most Read Posts
- Bob Marshall: Appeals court decision on marriage case flies in face of Supreme Court (4051)
- SummerSlam Hits and Misses: Brock Lesnar, Roman Reigns, Bray Wyatt, Stephanie-Brie-Nikki (2898)
- Should the Washington Redskins change their name? (2453)
- UVA football sees UCLA game as chance to shock the world (1649)
- Bob McDonnell trial: Yeah, he’s done (1575)
- Mike London on the hot seat: Uncertainty impacts UVA football (1483)
- TNA doesn’t want, or need, Top Rope Pro Wrestling’s marketing help (1477)
- USDA announces $25M to turn commodities into value-added products (1475)
- The last thing we need is another nWo reunion (1347)
- Greyson Lambert: Ready to lead UVA football to turnaround season? (1328)
AFPBusiness.com offers graphic design, website design, SEO, social media, book publishing, marketing, public relations, video and audio for your business. Classes available.
Waynesboro Downtown Development is leading
an effort to locate an informational kiosk
promoting Downtown Waynesboro
business and events in the heart
of the downtown district.
Make a donation.
A fun place to be healthy!
Chrissy Johnston, chief executive officer of the Waynesboro-based Vector Industries, takes you on a tour to show you what Vector can do for your business.
Visit Vector's Website.