Assuming a Mark Warner re-election in November, and it seems safe to assume that, with the Democrat up 25 points in the most recent poll, from Roanoke College, on Republican rival Ed Gillespie, what happens from here on out for Virginia’s senior United States senator?
Your One-Stop Media Shop
Augusta Free Press LLC provides clients in the Shenandoah Valley, Central Virginia and beyond with marketing and PR solutions including web design, magazine/brochure, TV/radio, social media and overall marketing campaign design and implementation.
More online: Click here.
Afton farm awarded top animal welfare certification
The sheep at Whistlin' Hollow Farm are now certified as Animal Welfare Approved. This certification and food label lets consumers know these animals are raised in accordance with the highest animal welfare standards in the U.S. and Canada, using sustainable agriculture methods on an independent family farm.
- Afton farm awarded top animal welfare certification
More Recent News
Most Read Posts
- ACLU supports President Obama's non-discrimination executive order (17041)
- Florida State Press Conference: Jameis Winston (2481)
- Firing squad: Writers unleash on embattled UVA football coach Mike London (2301)
- Chris Graham: Immigrant invaders in Staunton (2128)
- Andres Pedroso leaving UVA men’s tennis program (1825)
- Dangers of leaving your pet in a hot, parked car (1751)
- Analysis: What happens to Mark Warner in 2016?
- Sting to WWE Universe: Foot in the door, let’s see what happens
Museum interpretive center: Study funded, but where will project money come from?
The big news in Waynesboro this week is that the city and the Virginia Museum of Natural History have come up with the $50,000 needed to proceed with the development of a master plan for a proposed museum interpretive facility in Waynesboro. But what about the rest of the projected $7.4 million cost to build and open the interpretive center? Where will that money come from?
- Wayne Theatre project update: Cabaret to open, fundraising in critical stage
- Fire in the Valley II: AFP editor Chris Graham to make in-ring wrestling debut?
- Poll: Warner with huge lead on Gillespie, Sarvis in Senate race