A three-run Mike McClellan double keyed a five-run Waynesboro Generals fifth, and Micah Gorman pitched into the eighth inning in a strong outing on the mound, lifting Waynesboro to a 6-4 win over Covington in Game 1 of their Valley League semifinal series Friday night.
Your One-Stop Media Shop
Augusta Free Press LLC provides clients in the Shenandoah Valley, Central Virginia and beyond with marketing and PR solutions including web design, magazine/brochure, TV/radio, social media and overall marketing campaign design and implementation.
More online: Click here.
More Recent News
- Robert Hurt statement on House bill addressing border crisis
- Waynesboro Generals take Game 1 of VBL semis with 6-4 win over ‘Jacks
- Randy Forbes: How many times are you taxed a day?
- How people of color can improve their end-of-life healthcare
- VA reform bill heads to president with Sen. Warner's initiative for I-T task force
Most Read Posts
- Analysis: What happens to Mark Warner in 2016? (3610)
- AAA: Gas prices rolling back as summer driving season rolls on (3136)
- What does Virginia Tech do at quarterback? (1826)
- Request for qualifications Issued for Route 29 improvement projects (1453)
- nTelos president, CEO James A. Hyde announces resignation (1340)
- Senate candidate Robert Sarvis on same sex marriage ruling (1319)
- Video: Postgame interviews from Waynesboro Generals Game 1 win
- Video: UVA safety Anthony Harris discusses Mike London’s future
- Clarice Ellinger: Rediscovering my inner child
- Eric Cantor to resign from Congress Aug. 18
- Analysis: What does U.S. have to gain, lose in Gaza?
- Marquee games put pressure on UVA football early