Rain delayed the NASCAR Toyota Owners 400 at Richmond International Raceway to a 1 p.m. Sunday start. Augusta Free Press is in the infield at RIR to provide live coverage. Follow us online for the latest from the track before, during and after the race.
- NASCAR: Denny Hamlin takes the pole for ToyotaCare 250 (1313)
- Governor McAuliffe hosts forum on biosciences, big data and analytics (1299)
- The solar energy challenge: Saving up sun for a rainy day (1176)
- Regression? UVA quarterbacks struggle in spring game (974)
- Update: Waynesboro mother, daughter killed in Route 250 DUI (960)
- UVA coach Mike London goes with Matt Johns at QB: Surprised? You shouldn’t be (890)
- Virginia Tech gets jump on destructive moth in Nepal (882)
- Toyota Mirai takes to the track at RIR: irst hydrogen fuel cell electric vehicle to pace a NASCAR race (859)
- David Lough walk-off lifts Baltimore to dramatic 5-4 win over Red Sox in extras (854)
AFP Business News
- Were you ready for Mobile-geddon? These Augusta Free Press clients were
- Mobilegeddon is nigh: Is your website going to get lost in the Google mobile-friendly search shuffle?
- Businesses: Sponsor the back-to-back Valley League Baseball champs!
- AFP web clients: Test the mobile-friendliness of your website for $99
- Sponsor Augusta Free Press coverage of NASCAR at Richmond International Raceway
- United Nations Economic and Social Council grants Washington and Lee special consultative status
- AAA: Gas prices inching upward
- College students interested in ag studies have several options
- SCC seeks comments on report prepared by Bureau of Insurance regarding GHMSI surplus
- Creigh Deeds: Post veto session report