Saturday marks the first of two Saturdays before the November 4 General Election, in which Virginia voters may cast an in-person absentee ballot at their local voter registration office.
- ACLU of Virginia demands information on telephone analysis sharing network
- #HokieNation: Welcome to our world!
Fairfax pushes Jesse Matthew case: Good strategy?
Fairfax prosecutors are pushing ahead with their case against Jesse Matthew, a 32-year-old Albemarle County man linked by forensic evidence to the 2005 rape of a woman walking home from a grocery store, who is currently in custody related to the disappearance and death of second-year UVA student Hannah Graham.
- Press Conference: Washington coach Jay Gruden (3061)
- Robert Hurt: Protecting health, safety in face of Ebola crisis requires more action (1685)
- Washington signs linebacker Everette Brown (1190)
- Can missed tip from landscaper hamper Hannah Graham case? (1025)
- Dancing around the obvious in the Jesse Matthew case (956)
- Game Notes: UVA football hosts UNC in South's oldest football rivalry (879)
- Bitcoin: The next unwinnable war? (836)
- Augusta Health Community Benefits Committee awards grants
Staunton nutritionist works for lasting change
I recently sat down with Anne Buzzelli, a Staunton nutritionist operating her own practice named BuzzNutrition. What struck me about Anne, and what caused me to seek her out for a story, is that if there were to be a trophy given out for “Staunton’s #1 Fan,” she would certainly be in the top three contenders!
Augusta Free Press editor Chris Graham talks news, sports on WREL-1450AM
Augusta Free Press editor Chris Graham joins host Jim Bresnahan on WREL-1450AM in Lexington to talk news and sports. The segment begins with the latest in the Hannah Graham disappearance and the investigation into the role that Jesse Matthew may have played in that case and other missing persons cases in Central Virginia. A look at the U.S. Senate race and the weekend in college football wrap us up.
- Vector Industries thanks agencies, business partners
AFPBusiness.com offers graphic design, website design, SEO, social media, book publishing, marketing, public relations, video and audio for your business. Classes available.
Recent AFP News
- Augusta Health Community Benefits Committee awards grants Saturday. 8:13 am
- Staunton nutritionist works for lasting change Saturday. 8:01 am
- Bob Goodlatte: A common sense approach to Ebola Saturday. 7:10 am
- Augusta Free Press editor Chris Graham talks news, sports on WREL-1450AM Saturday. 1:39 am
- Live Blog: UVA football hosts UNC in the South's Oldest Football Rivalry Saturday. 1:31 am
- Saturday is first of two absentee voting days in Virginia Saturday. 1:20 am
- ACLU of Virginia demands information on telephone analysis sharing network Saturday. 1:09 am
- Press Conference: Washington coach Jay Gruden Saturday. 1:05 am