The American Civil Liberties Union (ACLU) of Virginia today condemned Governor McAuliffe’s action on two bills that will create a new sex offender registry, SB 1074 and HB 1353.
- Brock Lesnar re-signs with WWE: You had to see this coming (14490)
- Analysis: Ted Cruz uses Virginia as backdrop for presidential campaign rollout (2285)
- The broken pinky that turned UVA basketball’s season (1539)
- Darion Atkins: UVA basketball will miss its glue guy (1077)
- Virginia State Police investigate fatal Staunton house fire (1005)
- UVA basketball’s Darion Atkins apologizes for strong comments after Michigan State loss (985)
- Virginia Tech professor shares $2 million grant to study gifted education for rural students (718)
- Bridgewater College basketball coach Don Burgess resigns (687)
- Winemaker Paul Hobbs, repeat offender, violates agreements again (614)
- Governor McAuliffe signs directive establishing Center for Behavioral Health and Justice (614)
Susan Swecker elected chair of Democratic Party of Virginia
Saturday, 12:25 am
- Susan Swecker elected chair of Democratic Party of Virginia
- Breaking down the Elite Eight: Any upsets in the making?
- Photography featured at Shenandoah Valley Art Center in April
- WrestleMania 31 Preview: How does the night end for Seth Rollins?
- Stuarts Draft High School Show Choir performs at the Walt Disney World Resort
- Analysis: Ted Cruz uses Virginia as backdrop for presidential campaign rollout
- Waynesboro Public Library provides hands-on learning for kids
- SMAC dominates small teams at Virginia Senior Championships
Podcast: AFP editor Chris Graham talks news, sports, politics on WREL-1450
Augusta Free Press editor Chris Graham joins host Jim Bresnahan on WREL-1450 in Lexington. The segment covers a wide spectrum of Virginia news and sports: including the latest on court proceedings involving former Gov. Bob McDonnell, accused serial killer Jesse Matthew and UVA student Martese Johnson, and then, switching gears, the latest from the 2015 NCAA Tournament.
- Beltway Report: Who wins the American League East?
- WrestleMania 31 preview: Is Bray Wyatt the next Undertaker for WWE?