Mid to late October is designated by the Virginia Department of Forestry as the peak viewing time for leaf peepers to get a front row seat to some of the most colorful scenic drives and weekend getaways in Virginia.
- Painting from Daily Show green room in Wildlife Center of Virginia auction
Dancing around the obvious in the Jesse Matthew case
Thinking in depth about the ongoing investigation into the disappearance of Hannah Graham, the charges against Jesse Matthew related to that case, the new charges against him in a case in Fairfax in 2005, the continued speculation about the Morgan Harrington case, and the legal system and how it works.
- Progressives offer bipartisan plan for healthcare? Not quite
- Press Conference: Washington coach Jay Gruden (2952)
- Robert Hurt: Protecting health, safety in face of Ebola crisis requires more action (1637)
- Washington signs linebacker Everette Brown (1149)
- Matt Johns: Is he the guy at quarterback for UVA football? (957)
- Bitcoin: The next unwinnable war? (801)
- McAuliffe announces 150 new jobs in City of Virginia Beach (760)
- Hell in a Cell Preview: Can Seth Rollins, Dean Ambrose carry a pay-per-view? (752)
- Fishburne postgrad basketball opens 2014-2015 season Friday night
- Dennis Burnett: A bright light extinguished too soon
Augusta Free Press editor Chris Graham talks sports on WREL-1450AM
Augusta Free Press editor Chris Graham joins host Jim Bresnahan on WREL-1450AM to talk sports. Chris reviews the weekend in ACC football, with a focus on the Virginia Cavaliers and Virginia Tech Hokies. Then looking ahead to this week, the focus turns toward whether either team can stay alive in the ACC Coastal Division race. The NFL, the World Series and more wrap us up.
- Waynesboro YMCA teaches youngster how to swim
AFPBusiness.com offers graphic design, website design, SEO, social media, book publishing, marketing, public relations, video and audio for your business. Classes available.
Recent AFP News
- Oh, dear: Frank Beamer on the hot seat? Friday. 12:03 am
- Miami grinds turnover-prone Virginia Tech, 30-6 Thursday. 11:36 pm
- #3 UVA women's soccer tops Duke, 3-1 Thursday. 11:14 pm
- Tips for finding best places to leaf peep in Virginia Thursday. 9:53 pm
- Press Conference: Washington coach Jay Gruden Thursday. 9:48 pm
- JMU football coach Everett Withers on UNC academic fraud investigation Thursday. 9:26 pm
- McAuliffe announces first meeting of government reform commission Thursday. 9:16 pm
- United Way, Community Foundation, CAPSAW discuss community needs Thursday. 9:10 pm