Your medical guide on the treatment for erectile dysfunction
Queries relating to your health take precedence over everything, because you’ll remain restless while you’re ill. Once faced with any alarming symptoms or even discomfort, people generally rush to the doctor immediately. However, if you’re already aware of what illness you’re suffering from you can familiarize yourself with the treatment protocols on worldmedicalguide.com, compare and determine which one would be best suited for you. They have a user-friendly platform, which ensures that you can access all services without any problems.
What services being offered worldmedicalguide:
This organization offers a variety of services, which include conducting examinations of the various methods of treatment of the most common diseases and providing sound advice to people in simple, easy-to-understand language. They apply the advice from experts such as qualified doctors, pharmacists, as well as manufacturers and suppliers of different medicines, who know a lot about the characteristics of the products that they’re working with.
The services offered to users are top-notch to ensure that the process of treatment for you runs as smooth as possible. You can rest assured that any, and every product or service provided to you will be of top quality and will leave you with no reason to complain. It’s almost like getting a doctor’s second opinion. Apart from that, you’re provided many tools for health monitoring. There’s a symptom-checking device at your service which can in many cases be a replacement to a visit to a doctor.
Erectile Dysfunction (ED)
The inability to keep or get an erection firm enough for sexual intercourse is erectile dysfunction, and may also be called as impotence at times. Occasional erectile dysfunction isn’t uncommon, but if the frequency is high, then it should be taken as a warning sign. The symptoms of ED, if on a regular basis you cannot get an erection, have trouble keeping the erection during sexual intercourse, or have reduced interest in sexual activities.
Treatments for Erectile Dysfunction
The treatments you can get for erectile dysfunction are mostly dependent on the severity of the situation, but the most common methods of treatment are:
- Sildenafil Citrate: Also known as Viagra, Sildenafil Citrate is believed to be helpful for men to get and maintain an erection during intercourse. It increases the blood flow to the penis, and is known to have worked for men with all degrees of ED. Usually starts to take effect in 3-60 minutes it only has to be taken when required. Also, it has been seen to treat men who have ED along with other medical conditions.
- Generic Drugs: There are certain generic drugs which can help treat erectile dysfunction in men, such as Tadalafil also known Cialis, it can be taken about 30 minutes before sexual activity for effectiveness. It is known to increase the blood flow in the entire body. Vardenafil also known as Levitra or Staxyn should be taken at least 10 minutes to one hour before sex, and it can prove to be effective for up to 12 hours. Then there’s Avanafil also called Stendra works very fast and should be taken up to 15 minutes prior to sexual activity. Another drug is testosterone which is the main sex hormone in the male body, and can be used as treatment for ED.
- Get Counseling: You can also consider going for therapy in case your troubles with maintaining an erection are due to emotional or psychological reasons.
- Injectable Medicines: There have been cases of men getting stronger erections due to injecting a drug into the penis for increasing the blood flow, and can be used up to three times a week. This also helps in maintaining it for a longer period of time.
- Change your Prescription: In case there are some medications you’re taking due to any other health conditions which may be causing ED, then a change of prescription would also really help your case.
The use of medical services onlinehas now become easier because, rather than running to the doctor at the first sign of discomfort, you can visit worldmedicalguide.com and understand what you could be going through and what you can do to make it better. There, you’ll receive quality service while you’re sitting in the comfort of your home.