- Faster speeds. LTE technology is capable of delivering mobile Internet speeds up to 10 times faster than 3G***. Customers can stream, download, upload and game faster than ever before.
- Reliability. AT&T has the nation’s most reliable 4G LTE network.
- Cool new devices. AT&T offers several LTE-compatible devices, including new AT&T 4G LTE smartphonesand tablets.
- Faster response time. LTE technology offers lower latency than other wireless technologies, which means faster processing time to move data through a network, such as initiating a webpage or file download. Lower latency helps to improve services like mobile gaming, two-way video calling and telemedicine.
- More efficient use of spectrum. Wireless spectrum is a finite resource, and LTE uses spectrum more efficiently than other technologies, creating more space to carry data traffic and services and to deliver a better network experience.
“We continue to see demand for mobile Internet skyrocket, and our 4G LTE network in Harrisonburg responds to what customers want from their mobile experience — more, faster, reliably, on the best devices,” said J. Michael Schweder, President of AT&T Mid-Atlantic.