Seminary releases evening, online schedule for spring 2011
Eastern Mennonite Seminary, a graduate school of theological education on the Eastern Mennonite University campus, is offering two evening classes and three online courses during the spring semester, 2011.
• Kevin A. Clark, assistant professor of spiritual formation, will teach “Spiritual Formation for Congregational Discernment” 6:30-9:10 p.m. Tuesdays, Jan. 11-April 26.
• Dan Garrett, adjunct instructor in United Methodist studies, will teach “Sacramental Theology and Liturgical Practice,” 6:30-9:10 p.m. Tuesdays, Jan. 11-Apr. 26.
The seminary online courses are:
• “Christ in a Communication Culture: Communicating in Today’s Global, Digital, Relational World,” led by Julie Gochenour, adjunct instructor;
• “Ethics and Nonviolence: Sermon on the Mount” led by N. Gerald Shenk, adjunct instructor; and
• “Anabaptism Today,” led by Mark Thiessen Nation, professor of theology.
These courses begin Jan. 10 and end April 29 and may be taken for academic credit. Registration ends Jan. 10.
Edited by Chris Graham. Chris can be reached at email@example.com.