Hospice benefit concert
- Event: Augusta Health Hospice of the Shenandoah Annual Christmas Benefit Concert
- Where: Waynesboro Seventh-day Adventist Church, 1700 Lyndhurst Road, Waynesboro
- When: Thursday, November 29
- Time: 7pm Doors open at 6:15pm
- ** 6:30pm Pre – show featuring Heaven’s Mountain Band
- Talent:A variety of talented musicians from across the valley such as: Faithful Men, Vocalist Madeline Abel-Kerns, Mary Baldwin’s Bella Voce, Vocalist Ray Irby, Harpist & Violinist Sarah & Emily Ward, Ovation Singers, Guitarist / Vocalist Buddy Thomas and Valley Harmony Chorus all sharing their gifts of music to support the Hospice of the Shenandoah.
- Admission: Free There will be a free will offering with all proceeds to benefit Hospice of the Shenandoah “Caring for Our Community One Life at a Time”.
- Questions call 540-943-9452