Albemarle County man charged in Southwood-area burglaries
The investigation has led to the arrest of Devin Sebastian Widener, 22 years old, from Albemarle County.
He has been charged with the following offenses:
- 2-91(F)- for Burglary at the Rainbow House non-profit on 12/02/2019
- 2-91(F)- for Burglary at Boys and Girls Club of America on 12/09/2019
- 2-108.01(F)- for Grand Larceny from the Boys and Girls Club of America with intent to sell such property on 12/09/2019
- 2-91(F)-for Burglary at Habitat for Humanity on 12/09/2019
- 2-91-(F) for Burglary at Habitat for Humanity on 01/01/2020
- 2-137(M)- destruction of property at Habitat for Humanity on 01/01/2020
- 2-119(M)- trespassing on Southwood Community property on 01/02/2020
This investigation is ongoing and anyone with information related to these cases is asked to contact Detective Richardson at 434-296-5807.
Widener is being held without bond at the Albemarle County Regional Jail.