Through this new user-friendly website, business owners can now file and pay (convenience fee applies) the following Albemarle County tax types:
- Monthly Food and Beverage
- Monthly Transient and Occupancy
- Business License
- Business Personal Property
- Quarterly Fiduciary Taxes
To help businesses get familiar and comfortable with the new tool, the County is hosting a workshop on navigating the online business portal and how to do business with the County. The workshop will be held on February 21 from 10:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m. in room 235 of the County Office Building, 401 McIntire Road, Charlottesville.
Those interested in participating should RSVP to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For questions or assistance completing your 2018 business filing forms, contact the Albemarle County Finance Department :
- By e-mail: email@example.com
- By phone: (434) 296-5851, option 3
- In person: 8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m. Monday – Friday at the Revenue Administration Office, located in Room 133 on the first floor of the County Office Building, 401 McIntire Road, Charlottesville, VA 22902.
(We won’t ever try that again. Almost killed us!)
That said, it’s free to read, but it still costs us money to produce. The site is updated several times a day, every day, 365 days a year, 366 days on the leap year.
(Stuff still happens on Christmas Day, is what we’re saying there.)
AFP does well in drawing advertisers, but who couldn’t use an additional source of revenue?
From time to time, readers ask us how they can support us, and we usually say, keep reading.
Now we’re saying, you can drop us a few bucks, if you’re so inclined.