Update: Waynesboro updates on response to COVID-19
This is in response to Gov. Ralph Northam’s stay-at-home order issued on Monday.
Parks and greenways remain open; however, park visitors must comply with the governor’s order banning gatherings of 10 or more people. Visitors should practice good hygiene and maintain a distance of at least six feet from others.
The following Waynesboro facilities remain closed to the public:
- Charles Yancey Municipal Building
- Waynesboro Office of Tourism and Economic Development
- Public Works Administration
- Public Works Operations
- Thomas Gorsuch Municipal Building
- Rosenwald Community Center
For more information on state and federal resources for dealing with the Coronavirus response, see the city’s coronavirus resource page: www.waynesboro.va.us/1032/Coronavirus-Resource-Information.