What do you do to get your word out? TV, radio, newspapers, online advertising: there’s a lot out there for us to use to promote our businesses, but how do we know we’re getting the best bang for our bucks?
Augusta Free Press manages marketing campaigns for clients across the U.S. How do we help our clients leverage their ad dollars? Sign up now for Power Hour: Advertising 101. The class is just $10 per person at offered in Waynesboro.
Classes are limited to the first 25 people – sign up today!
Power Hour: Advertising 101
Sept. 30, 5PM
$10 per person
Panera Bread, Waynesboro
This class covers:
– Identifying your target audience, and targeting your ad dollars appropriately
– Yellow Pages: Does anybody even use them anymore?
– TV/radio: I can’t afford them, but can I afford not to be on them?
– Newspapers: Who’s reading, and is the cost worth the reward?
– Fitting online advertising (Facebook, Google, website banner ads) into an overall strategy
– The value of guerilla advertising: email newsletters, rack cards, handouts
– Sponsoring events: How to get value from your sponsorship dollars
– Create your own PR: How to get free media from news releases
Free 15-minute consultation!
Participants in Augusta Free Press classes can get a free 15-minute phone consultation on their web and marketing needs. Sign up on location after class to get your 15-minute free consultation on the schedule. One complimentary consultation per company or organization.