Augusta County Internet survey nearing Friday deadline
The deadline to complete the survey is Friday, June 10, so there is still time to weigh in on your need for reliable high speed internet.
The results will be the foundation for a plan to market to area providers. Remember, completed surveys qualify for raffle prizes.
Some key results to date:
- 80% note that the internet is very important to their household or business
- 44% have five or more devices that use internet service
- 28% lack reliable cell service at their location
- 72% of business respondents have 4 or less employees
You are encouraged to take the survey online at www.co.augusta.va.us. Paper surveys are available for pickup at the Augusta County Government Center and County libraries and a kiosk remains accessible at the Augusta County Government Center. The surveys will be collected through June 10, 2016.
- $150 Walmart gift card
- $50 Outback gift card
- $30 Zeus Movie Theater gift card
- 2 Tickets for Day Trip of your choice through Augusta County Parks & Rec (valued at $100 each)