15 motivational quotes to stay inspired during your job search
All too often people end up in a job they hate because they either don’t know how to sell themselves, or they become negative during their search. One of the most important factors of finding the right company is to approach them with a positive mindset.
No matter how qualified you are, some companies will still say no because you may just not be the right fit. Finding the right company to work with can be a daunting and time consuming task which is why it’s crucial you have the skill of remaining positive.
And one of the best ways to do so is by reading motivational and inspirational quotes. By doing so on a daily basis, it can help condition your mind to focus on remaining positive when things may become too difficult.
Here are some quotes we found which you can use if you find yourself feeling defeated and wanting to give up hope:
- Never give up. Today is hard, tomorrow will be worse, but the day after tomorrow will be sunshine. –Jack Ma
- Failure is only the opportunity to begin again, this time more intelligently. – Henry Ford
- It doesn’t matter how many times you get knocked down. All that matters is you get up one more time than you were knocked down. ― Roy T. Bennett
- Never give up, and be confident in what you do. There may be tough times, but the difficulties which you face will make you more determined to achieve your objectives and to win against all the odds. –Marta
- If you have a dream, don’t just sit there. Gather courage to believe that you can succeed and leave no stone unturned to make it a reality. ― Roopleen
- What if I told you that 10 years from now, your life would be exactly the same? I doubt you’d be happy. So, why are you so afraid of change? – Karen Salmansohn
- Never give up on what you really want to do. The person with big dreams is more powerful than the one with all the facts. – H. Jackson Brown, Jr.
- Perseverance is the hard work you do after you get tired of doing the hard work you already did. – Newt Gingrich
- No. Don’t give up hope just yet. It’s the last thing to go. When you have lost hope, you have lost everything. And when you think all is lost, when all is dire and bleak, there is always hope. ― Pittacus Lore
- Never give up on your dream… because you never know what the Lord can bless you with. – Kelly Rowland
- Develop success from failures. Discouragement and failure are two of the surest stepping stones to success. – Dale Carnegie
- When you are going through hell, keep on going. Never never never give up. – Winston Churchill
- You may be the only person left who believes in you, but it’s enough. It takes just one star to pierce a universe of darkness. Never give up. ― Richelle E. Goodrich
- Don’t quit. Never give up trying to build the world you can see, even if others can’t see it. Listen to your drum and your drum only. It’s the one that makes the sweetest sound. – Simon Sinek
- Nothing could be worse than the fear that one had given up too soon, and left one unexpended effort that might have saved the world. – Jane Addams