Job opening at Staunton Creative Community Fund
The Staunton Creative Community Fund is seeking a part-time Client Services Coordinator. The position will be for 15-20 hours per week. The position will be responsible for a variety of administrative and program development tasks including the following:
• Work closely and collaboratively with the Executive Director and Director of Business Development to ensure the most effective implementation of programs and services.
• Perform basic administrative duties including: collecting and maintaining up-to-date client information and client files, maintaining loan database, tracking loan payment information, monthly loan reconciliation reporting, collection and organization of monthly financial information, coordinating with accountant, maintaining Board meeting minutes, and other record-keeping duties.
• Grants management and tracking of grant deliverables.
• Assists with scheduling and management of volunteers.
• Other duties as assigned by the Executive Director.
SCCF is looking for a highly organized person with attention to detail who is also flexible and fun. Integrity, reliability, and the ability to work independently are also essential for this role. Experience in the MS office products and social media is a must.
The Staunton Creative Community Fund, Inc. is a 501(c)(3) organization that revitalizes communities by supporting and lending to local entrepreneurs. Our specialty is launching innovative community-based programs that network community-members and entrepreneurs and link them with the resources they need to thrive. SCCF provides direct loans and matched savings accounts for qualified start-up and expanding small businesses, training and consulting services for entrepreneurs, and virtual incubation services for start-up non-profits. SCCF offers a flexible, unique work environment that is focused on strong community partnerships with community members, local businesses, non-profits, and local government. Successful applicants will be motivated, creative, flexible, collaborative, and comfortable interacting with a diverse array of community partners and clients. SCCF is largely grant funded through organizations such as the United States Department of Agriculture, the Small Business Administration, the Virginia Department of Housing and Community Development, Community Foundation of the Central Blue Ridge, United Way of Greater Augusta and other funding agencies; familiarity with these organizations and/or with the maintenance and administration of grant-based funding is desirable. Strong writing and computer skills are also advantageous, and a dedication to maintaining confidentiality when dealing with proprietary client information is a requirement. SCCF is an at-will employer and all employment positions are contingent on funding.
To apply for the position, please send your resume, contact information, at least two references, and hourly wage requirements to Christina Cain, SCCF Executive Director, at 10 Byers Street, Staunton, VA 24401 or to email@example.com. For additional information about the Staunton Creative Community Fund, please visitwww.stauntonfund.com, www.houreconomy.org, and on Facebook athttps://www.facebook.com/
The Staunton Creative Community Fund is an equal opportunity employer. The Client Services Coordinator position will remain open until filled.