UVA Football: Kickoff for Sept. 22 game with Louisville set for 12:30 p.m.
The Atlantic Coast Conference announced today the start time for the Sept. 22 UVA football home game against Louisville. The game will be televised by regional sports networks and will begin at 12:30 p.m. In the Mid-Atlantic region, the game will air on NBC Sports Washington. The Sept. 22 Louisville game is also Military Appreciation Day at Scott Stadium.
Here is a complete list of game times and networks for ACC games Sept. 22.
- Notre Dame at Wake Forest, noon ET on ABC
- Pitt at North Carolina, 12:20 p.m. ET on Raycom Sports
- Louisville at Virginia, 12:30 p.m. ET on ACC RSN
- North Carolina Central at Duke, 3:30 p.m. on ACC Network Extra
- Northern Illinois at Florida State, 3:30 p.m. ET on ESPN, ESPN2, or ESPNU – network designation after the games of 9/15
- Clemson at Georgia Tech, 3:30 p.m. ET on ABC or ESPN – network designation after the games of 9/15
- Florida International at Miami, 3:30 p.m. ET on ESPN, ESPN2, or ESPNU – network designation after the games of 9/15
- Connecticut at Syracuse, 4 p.m. ET on ESPNews
- Boston College at Purdue, 12 p.m. on ESPN2
- Virginia Tech at Old Dominion, 3:30 p.m. on CBSSN
- NC State at Marshall, 7p.m. on CBSSN