Charlottesville man arrested in connection with Albemarle burglaries
The Albemarle County Police Department, in conjunction with the Charlottesville City Police Department, have arrested 35-year-old Marc Sumner Hunt, of Charlottesville, in connection with a series of commercial burglaries that have occurred in our area.
Hunt has been charged with the following offenses:
- 18.2-91; Burglary-Pro Re Nata Restaurant occurred on 10/05/2019
- 18.2-91 Burglary, 18.2-95 Grand Larceny-Carters Mountain Orchard occurred 10/16/2019
- 18.2-91 Burglary-Michael Shaps Winery occurred on 10/16/2019
- 18.2-95 Grand Larceny, 18.2-178 Obtain by False Pretense (2 Counts), 18.2-192 Credit Card Theft, 18.2-195 Credit Card Fraud-Collina Farm occurred on 10-12-19
- 18.2-91; Burglary-B.Good (Charlottesville City) occurred on 10/03/19
This investigation is ongoing and anyone with information related to this case is asked to contact Detective Richardson or Detective Leitch at 434-296-5807.
Hunt is being held without bond at the Albemarle County Regional Jail. Any further inquiry regarding this case should be directed to the Albemarle County Office of the Commonwealth’s Attorney and the Charlottesville City Office of Commonwealth’s Attorney, respectfully.
UVA Basketball Fans!
Dick Vitale on Team of Destiny: “This is a hoops story you will LOVE! Jerry and Chris capture the sensational and dramatic championship journey by Tony Bennett and his tenacious Cavalier team. UVA was Awesome Baby and so is this book!”
Ralph Sampson on Team of Destiny: “Jerry and Chris have lived and seen it all, even before my time. I highly recommend this book to every basketball fan across the globe. This story translates to all who know defeat and how to overcome it!”
Feedback from buyers: “Got the Book in the Mail Saturday, and could not put it down! Great read and great photography as well! Love all of the books I’ve received, but hands down, this is my favorite!” – Russell