July 4, 2013
Advanced Reservations and Payment Required: $35 Adults, $15 Age 4-12, Age 3 and under Free
What could be better than BBQ, Fireworks and Bryan Elijah Smith & The Wildhearts on America’s Birthday! Reserve your tickets now, as space is limited for this wonderful event. Included is a BBQ dinner with all the fixin’s catered by The Southern Inn, a souvenir wine glass (for our 21+ guests), live music, and professional fireworks after the sun goes down.
- Squirrels smackdown ‘Ducks: 17 hits in win
- Salem Red Sox homer four times as Potomac falls, 10-7
- Bridge replacement under way on Route 340 in Page County
- Libertarian Party to Democrats: It’s cruel to be kind
- Papelbon blows another lead: Nationals hand one to Indians
- Chang homers in rain-shortened Lynchburg win, 5-4
- McAuliffe announces publication of Geology of Virginia
- Rockies rock Tillman, Orioles, 6-3
- Dr. Dietra Trent named Virginia Secretary of Education
- Howell, Norment ask DOJ to dismiss case against McDonnell
- Shenandoah National Park reopens trails: Bears have left area
- Augusta County standoff ends with arrest, charges
Your One-Stop Media ShopAugusta Free Press LLC provides clients in the Shenandoah Valley and Central Virginia and beyond with marketing and PR solutions including web design, magazine/brochure, TV/radio, social media and overall marketing campaign design and implementation.
AdvertiseGet information on readership and advertising online with us.
AFP ClassesAugusta Free Press offers a series of hour-long classes on website design, marketing strategy, social media, event planning and more.
Web DesignYou want a new website, but don’t have the first clue as to how to build one. That’s our job. Get your business online for as little as $1,299.
Graphic DesignWhether you need a fresh business card design, rack card, ad, flyer or full magazine design, we can help with all your graphic-design needs.
Marketing/PRAugusta Free Press manages advertising campaigns for small- and medium-sized businesses across Virginia. You don’t need to hire a full-time marketing coordinator. Bring the experience of the Augusta Free Press team to work for you – for a fraction of the cost.
Search Engine OptimizationThe prettiest website in the world is like a tree falling in the forest with no one there to hear it. If your website hasn’t been search engine optimized, no one is going to see it or hear it – and it’s not going to work for you.
Video/AudioWeb videos, TV and radio commercials, DVDs – Augusta Free Press LLC has you covered when it comes to video and audio production.