Waynesboro Generals release 2013 roster
The Waynesboro Generals have a first look at what 2013 will look like in terms of a roster. The roster for first-year coach Mike Bocock includes seven returnees from the 2012 Valley League regular-season champions.
– Kyle Allen, a 6’3″, 195-pound sophomore pitcher from Butler, was 3-2 with an 8.06 ERA in 18 appearances (one start) for Waynesboro in 2012.
– Josh Bullock, a 6’4″, 210-pound sophomore from Nebraska-Omaha, was 2-0 with a 1.64 ERA and a team-high 10 saves in 2012.
– Jeff Conley, a 6’1″, 175-pound junior from Alderson Broaddus, was 0-1 with a 2.03 ERA in eight appearances (three starts) as a pitcher and hit .262 with a homer and 10 runs batted in as an outfielder in 2012.
– Greg Cooke, a 6’7″, 200-pound junior from Central Florida, was 1-1 with a team-best 1.08 ERA in 16 relief appearances in 2012.
– Anthony Iacomini, a 5’9″, 185-pound junior at Courtland State, hit .256 with two homers and seven RBI in 2012.
– Ben Krusen, a 6′, 200-pound sophomore from North Central, was 1-2 with a 3.31 ERA in four appearances (three starts) in 2012.
– JoJo Woods, a 5’7″, 172-pound junior at Central Florida, was 1-0 with a 2.35 ERA in three appearances (one start) and hit .253 with a homer, 14 RBIs and nine stolen bases in 2012.
UVA Basketball Fans!
Dick Vitale on Team of Destiny: “This is a hoops story you will LOVE! Jerry and Chris capture the sensational and dramatic championship journey by Tony Bennett and his tenacious Cavalier team. UVA was Awesome Baby and so is this book!”
Ralph Sampson on Team of Destiny: “Jerry and Chris have lived and seen it all, even before my time. I highly recommend this book to every basketball fan across the globe. This story translates to all who know defeat and how to overcome it!”
Feedback from buyers: “Got the Book in the Mail Saturday, and could not put it down! Great read and great photography as well! Love all of the books I’ve received, but hands down, this is my favorite!” – Russell