Eat downtown in The ‘Burg next week
Item by Chris Graham
Harrisonburg is offering a taste of its downtown next week.
Beginning on Tuesday, restaurants in Downtown Harrisonburg will offer a fixed menu at fixed prices to reach out to faithful patrons and new customers downtown.
Participating restaurants and their menus include:
– The Artful Dodger: Choice of three summer specials, dessert and signature cocktail, $15
– Blue Nile Ethiopian Cuisine: Entrée, dessert and one alcoholic or non-alcoholic beverage, $15
– Cally’s Restaurant & Brewing Co.: Sampler meal of appetizer and entrée items, desserts and microbrews, $25
– Clementine: Chef’s select appetizer, entrée and glass of wine, $20
– Dave’s Downtown Taverna: Salad, Greek sampler entrée and dessert, $14.75
– Downtown 56: Two special three-course menus for seafood lovers or vegetarians, $42.56 or $27.56
– Finnigan’s Cove Seafood Bar & Grill: Summer seafood appetizer and entrée with dessert, $19.99
– Joshua Wilton House: Three-course menu featuring local produce and glass of wine, $35
– Mrs. Hardesty’s Tea Room: Afternoon Tea with savories, sweets and scones (3-5pm only), $10
More details can be found at www.downtownharrisonburg.org.