Edited by Chris Graham
Send cancellations to email@example.com
Among the cancellations sent to AugustaFreePress.com:
– A performance of Dr. Levine and the Dreaded Blues Lady scheduled for the Waynesboro Public Library on Friday night has been canceled. No makeup date has been announced.
– The Waynesboro Symphony Orchestra has canceled its scheduled Saturday and Sunday concerts. The concert program will be performed at regularly-scheduled concerts on April 17 and April 18.
– A Saturday booksigning at Bookworks in Downtown Staunton for author Bruce Bytnar has been postponed. A makeup date for the booksigning has not yet been set.
– A Valentine Dessert Theatre sponsored by the Wayne Theatre Alliance scheduled for the weekend of Feb. 13-14 has been canceled due to the impact of multiple winter storms in the area.
– James Madison University’s men’s basketball game at Towson scheduled for Saturday has been rescheduled to Monday night at 7 p.m.
– A slew of athletics events at Eastern Mennonite University have been moved. The women’s basketball game between Eastern Mennonite and Emory & Henry has been moved ahead one day to tonight. Saturday’s game at Guilford is tentatively rescheduled to the following day – Sunday, Feb. 7, at 2 p.m. A final decision for that contest will be made on Friday. The men’s basketball team’s home game scheduled for Saturday against Virginia Wesleyan will be played instead on Monday, Feb. 15, at 7 p.m. A home men’s volleyball match on the 15th against Stevenson will be moved because of the change, although no time or date has been set for that contest. The men’s volleyball team’s tri-match with Philadelphia Biblical and Lees-McRae this weekend has been postponed. The match against PBU has been rescheduled to Saturday, March 20, at 4 p.m. No plans for the game with Lees-McRae have been finalized at this time.