Tag: Jordan Smith
Richmond-native Will Roberts guided the Akron RubberDucks (1-1) past the Richmond Flying Squirrels (1-1), 5-1, on Thursday night at Canal Park. The win allowed the Ducks to level the series at a game apiece as the scene shifts to The Diamond for the remaining games in the series.
The Richmond Flying Squirrels (1-0) rebounded after blowing a ninth-inning lead to finish off the Akron RubberDucks (0-1), 3-2, in 11 innings on Wednesday night at Canal Park.
The Akron RubberDucks (53-40) pulled away from the Richmond Flying Squirrels (54-39) and posted a, 9-2, victory on Thursday night at The Diamond.
The Akron RubberDucks (52-40) scored three times in the top of the 11th inning to defeat the Richmond Flying Squirrels (54-38), 5-2, in extra-innings at The Diamond on Wednesday night.
- Wicks honored by ACC: Armstrong gets short end from ‘select panel’
- Is there an enthusiasm gap in Virginia? Early voting data suggests, yes
- Charlottesville teen dies in weekend Fluvanna County crash
- VCU poll: Governor’s race ‘too close to call’ with one week to go
- Report Card: Final grades for Virginia-Georgia Tech from Week 7
- Herring warns Virginians of dangers of illegal cannabis edibles Wednesday, 9:13 pm
- Virginia libraries, schools to receive $49M to expand broadband Wednesday, 8:08 pm
- Want to get involved in your city? Apply to be on a board or commission Wednesday, 6:55 pm
- Weather moves UVA-ECU baseball exhibition, Youth Day to Sunday Wednesday, 6:48 pm
- NASCAR Weekend Preview: Martinsville setting up to be a wild race Wednesday, 6:40 pm