Augusta Free Press editor Chris Graham will travel to the Barclays Center in Brooklyn to follow the UVA men's basketball team to the third annual Barclays Center Classic.
Tag: socialized medicine
Story by Chris Graham firstname.lastname@example.org A new Public Policy Polling survey seems to buttress the case that Democrats might be well-advised to go ahead and pass a health-care reform package – because the majority party seems destined to at least lose seats and possibly its upper hand in Congress whether they pass a reform […]
Pair cite state Medicaid-funding issue in letter to Webb, Warner Staff Report News Tips: email@example.com House Speaker Bill Howell, R-Stafford, and House Appropriations Committee Chairman Lacey E. Putney, I-Bedford, today announced that they have written U.S. Sens. Jim Webb and Mark Warner to voice their “significant concern” about the impact that health-care reform bill making […]
Video Essay by Chris Graham firstname.lastname@example.org Limabaugh, Hannity, Beck, Boehner, DeMint, Chris Graham is calling you out. You want health care to be Obama’s “Waterloo”? You guys must really hate America, not to mention us Americans who have been shouldering the burden of rising health-care costs as your buddies make a mint at our […]
Sure, we can argue numbers on health care, as we have been doing incessantly, at the behest of partisan Republicans who mask themselves as nonpartisan fiscal conservative patriots defending mom, apple pie and the American way of health insurance being provided the way it’s always been provided, by for-profit companies that we assume are more […]
Recent AFP News Posts
- McAuliffe announces 150 new jobs in City of Virginia Beach Tuesday. 11:38 am
- JMU women's basketball picked as preseason favorite in CAA Tuesday. 10:45 am
- JMU men's basketball picked fifth in CAA Tuesday. 10:43 am
- Governor McAuliffe announces 51 new jobs in Carroll County Tuesday. 10:37 am
- VCU prof receives $2.66M grant to study anti-bullying programs Tuesday. 9:04 am
- National Park Service: Successful 150th anniversary of the Battle of Cedar Creek Tuesday. 8:00 am
- UVA School of Medicine study: Tampons show promise in ovarian cancer screening Tuesday. 7:54 am
- ODU-Vanderbilt kickoff time announced for Nov. 1 contest Tuesday. 6:57 am
- VMI basketball announces 2014-2015 broadcast schedule Tuesday. 6:52 am
- Hell in a Cell Preview: Can Seth Rollins, Dean Ambrose carry a pay-per-view? Monday. 11:48 pm
What Can AFP Do For You?
- Exclusive Sponsorship Available: UVA Basketball at the Barclays Center Classic
- Augusta Free Press launches new website for Staunton CPA Kris McMackin
Reserve Space Now for the 2015 debut of Augusta Free Press:The Magazine
Augusta Free Press: The Magazine will hit newstands in January 2015 and will be offered bimonthly. AugustaFreePress.com launched in 2002 to provide news and information to people throughout the region online. We'll take our brand to print with the launch of the full-color Augusta Free Press: The Magazine.
$10 Power Hour Class: Event Strategy
Putting on a big event - a concert, a conference, a lecture, live theater - costs a lot of money and a lot of time. Unfortunately, the lesson from the movie "Field of Dreams" - "Build it, and they will come" - doesn't usually apply. A quality event needs a quality marketing plan behind it, or ... bad news, nobody will come.