Augusta Free Press is well respected throughout the state for our coverage of UVA sports! Of all the news and sports sources throughout the state, our coverage of UVA sports ranks #2 overall ... and in the Valley, we rank #1*.
Tag: socialized medicine
Story by Chris Graham email@example.com A new Public Policy Polling survey seems to buttress the case that Democrats might be well-advised to go ahead and pass a health-care reform package – because the majority party seems destined to at least lose seats and possibly its upper hand in Congress whether they pass a reform […]
Pair cite state Medicaid-funding issue in letter to Webb, Warner Staff Report News Tips: firstname.lastname@example.org House Speaker Bill Howell, R-Stafford, and House Appropriations Committee Chairman Lacey E. Putney, I-Bedford, today announced that they have written U.S. Sens. Jim Webb and Mark Warner to voice their “significant concern” about the impact that health-care reform bill making […]
Video Essay by Chris Graham email@example.com Limabaugh, Hannity, Beck, Boehner, DeMint, Chris Graham is calling you out. You want health care to be Obama’s “Waterloo”? You guys must really hate America, not to mention us Americans who have been shouldering the burden of rising health-care costs as your buddies make a mint at our […]
Sure, we can argue numbers on health care, as we have been doing incessantly, at the behest of partisan Republicans who mask themselves as nonpartisan fiscal conservative patriots defending mom, apple pie and the American way of health insurance being provided the way it’s always been provided, by for-profit companies that we assume are more […]
What Can AFP Do For You?
- Be the exclusive sponsor of UVA football on Augusta Free Press!
- Stretch your advertising dollars: Hire a marketing pro from Augusta Free Press
Get your business online for as little as $1,299
You’ve tried those so-called free websites, but you got what you paid for. Then you got a quote from a professional web developer: who won’t even talk to you for less than $5,000. If you can’t do it for free, and you don’t want it to cost an arm and a leg, how do you get a leg up on your competitors on the web? With Augusta Free Press, you can get your business working for you online for as little as $1,299.
- Augusta Free Press announces Fall 2014 web, marketing, advertising classes
- Monday Night Raw Review: Are we ready for Night of Champions, or what?
- Virginia Hall of Fame seeking student-athlete nominations
- Press Conference: ODU football coach Bobby Wilder
- #15 UVA men's soccer downs VCU, 1-0, for third straight win
- Press Conference: Washington coach Jay Gruden
- William and Mary football moves up in FCS rankings
- Liberty football cracks FCS Top 25
- Robert Hurt staff office hours this week in Cumberland, Nelson
- Dominion pipeline event brings out hundreds of Augusta County residents
- Still two? UVA depth chart lists Lambert, or Johns, as starting QB at BYU