Tag: Right-hander Austin Fleet
Left-hander Adalberto Mejia set the course for the Richmond Flying Squirrels (57-40) with five scoreless innings as they breezed past the Bowie Baysox (50-47), 5-0, on Monday afternoon at Prince George’s Stadium.
The Richmond Flying Squirrels (5-4) scored four times in the bottom of the ninth inning to walk-off the Altoona Curve (3-4), 5-4, in front of a second consecutive capacity crowd at The Diamond on Friday night.
The Richmond Flying Squirrels (2-2) earned a split of their four-game series with the New Britain Rock Cats (2-2) with a convincing, 8-2, victory on Sunday afternoon at New Britain Stadium. Giants’ top-prospect Kyle Crick earned the win in his Double-A debut, while the offense racked up 10 more hits.
- Charlottesville teen dies in weekend Fluvanna County crash
- Wicks honored by ACC: Armstrong gets short end from ‘select panel’
- MADD honors officers at Virginia law enforcement recognition event
- Herring warns Virginians of dangers of illegal cannabis edibles
- Is there an enthusiasm gap in Virginia? Early voting data suggests, yes
- Herring calls Chase’s bluff, requests evidence of election ‘cheating’ Thursday, 4:35 pm
- Health District sees fewer positive cases in fight against COVID-19 Thursday, 3:31 pm
- What UVA Football fans need to know about the BYU Cougars Thursday, 3:27 pm
- Albemarle County Police vehicles struck on Barracks Road Thursday, 2:23 pm
- Waynesboro Schools trend downward with COVID-19 cases Thursday, 2:18 pm