Tag: Lefty Steven Okert
Left-hander Ty Blach led a trio of Flying Squirrels’ hurlers to a three-hit shutout, as Richmond (2-1), claimed a thrilling, 1-0, win over the Akron RubberDucks (1-2) in front of 5,944 at The Diamond on Friday night.
The Richmond Flying Squirrels (74-59) waited through a 58-minute rain-delay to complete a, 7-2, win over the Bowie Baysox (66-66) at The Diamond on Saturday night.
The Richmond Flying Squirrels (68-53) used four hurlers to blank the Portland Sea Dogs, 6-0, at The Diamond on Sundayafternoon.
The Richmond Flying Squirrels (67-52) snapped a franchise-record eight-game losing streak with a, 5-1, win over the Portland SeaDogs (74-46) at The Diamond on Friday night.
Jarrett Parker’s fifth-inning grand slam vaulted the Richmond Flying Squirrels (58-40) past the Harrisburg Senators (39-58), 5-1, in front of a capacity crowd (9,560) at The Diamond on Thursday night.
The Akron RubberDucks (52-40) scored three times in the top of the 11th inning to defeat the Richmond Flying Squirrels (54-38), 5-2, in extra-innings at The Diamond on Wednesday night.
The Richmond Flying Squirrels (50-45) waited through an 1:20 rain-delay before defeating the Harrisburg Senators (33-51), 8-6, at Metro Bank Park on Thursday night.
Hot Reads: Today
- Accident in Mount Jackson claims life of Shenandoah County man (1805)
- Warner, Wyden leading effort to extend two critical COVID-19 relief programs (1791)
- Augusta County Sheriff's Office searching for runaway teen (1345)
- Top three CRM solutions for your business (1027)
- Teen dead in single-vehicle crash in Rockingham County (971)
Hot Reads: This Week
- Ban on phone use while driving in Virginia starts Jan. 1 (14356)
- Charlottesville Mural Project announces new mural for Meals on Wheels of Charlottesville/Albemarle (6483)
- One confirmed fatality in I-81 accident in Shenandoah County (2616)
- BowlSeason.com unveils its first 2020 bowl projections (2497)
- Staunton to begin Central Avenue Streetscape Project (2199)