Tag: David Adams
The Richmond Flying Squirrels (56-40) cruised past the Bowie Baysox (50-46), 7-2, on Sunday night at Prince George’s Stadium.
The Richmond Flying Squirrels (47-34) improved to 13-0 on Sundays during the 2014 season with a, 4-3, win over the Bowie Baysox (44-38) on Sunday afternoon at The Diamond.
The Bowie Baysox (43-37) snapped the Richmond Flying Squirrels (46-33) win-streak at seven games with a, 5-1, victory in the first game of a doubleheader at The Diamond on Friday night. The Baysox also claimed the nightcap, 6-3, to take a leg up in the extended five-game series.
The Richmond Flying Squirrels (29-24) used a superb outing from RHP Austin Fleet in a 4-1 win on Saturday in Bowie to cruise to their fifth consecutive win.
The Bowie Baysox (21-18) swept a doubleheader from the Richmond Flying Squirrels (20-18) in front of 5,476 at The Diamond on Wednesday night. Bowie bagged game one, 5-3, and came back to win game two, 7-4.
- Virginia gas prices continue to skyrocket: Is the end in sight?
- VCU poll: Governor’s race ‘too close to call’ with one week to go
- Is there an enthusiasm gap in Virginia? Early voting data suggests, yes
- ACC Power Rankings Week 8: Division leaders hold serve
- Wicks honored by ACC: Armstrong gets short end from ‘select panel’
- EMU Teacher Education Program awarded CAEP Frank Murray Award Wednesday, 12:05 am
- Mayhem & madness: Authoritarian monsters wreak havoc on our freedoms Wednesday, 12:00 am
- Virginia Lottery online play surpasses $1 billion won by players Tuesday, 9:15 pm
- As progressives, Jennifer Kitchen wouldn't get our vote Tuesday, 8:13 pm
- How long after Halloween is it safe to eat leftover candy? Tuesday, 7:42 pm