Northam announces administration appointments
Gov. Ralph Northam announced additional appointments to his administration on Friday.
Office of the Governor
J.D. Ratliff has been appointed deputy director of scheduling. J.D. has served as director of constituent services and community engagement since January 2018. Prior to joining the Northam administration, Ratliffe served as deputy director of constituent services and was a Governor’s Fellow during the McAuliffe administration. He also participated in the White House Internship Program during the Obama administration. Ratliff is a native of Prince William County and has a Bachelor of Arts degree in Government from the University of Virginia.
Advisory Board on Art Therapy
- Anne Mills* of Alexandria, Art Therapist, Art Therapy Services of Alexandria
Board for Contractors
- Vernell A. Woods, Jr. of Suffolk, Plans Examiner II, City of Newport News
Board of Directors of the Virginia Resources Authority
- Barbara M. Donnellan* of Clifton, President and CEO, Castle Gray Associates, LLC
Board of Wildlife Resources
- John W. Daniel* of Richmond, Government Affairs Officer and General Counsel, Virginia Alcoholic Beverage Control Authority
- Mamie A. Parker* of Dulles, Conservation Success Coach, EcoLogix Group, Inc.
- The Honorable Brian Vincent* of Farmville, General Manager, Appomattox River Company