DuPont Community Credit Union offers Social Security workshops
Ryan Miracle and Ben Irick, MIS Advisors, will be leading the workshops where you will learn key facts about the Social Security program, including:
- How benefits are calculated
- Full retirement age and choosing the right time to file
- Receiving benefits while working
- Provisional income and tax implications
- Options for spouses and ex-spouses
The workshops will be:
- Thursday, Aug. 2, from 6-7 p.m. at DCCU’s Lucy Lane Office in Waynesboro.
- Tuesday, Aug. 7, from 6-7 p.m. at DCCU’s new Reservoir Office in Harrisonburg.
- Thursday, Aug. 9, from 6-7 p.m. DCCU’s Community Way Office in Staunton.
These workshops are free and open to the public. Seating is limited. For more information or to reserve a seat for the workshops, email MISdccu@lpl.com or call: 540.946.3200 x3358.