Contact us asap at [email protected] if you are interested in the exclusive opportunity!
Augusta Free Press is headed to the ACC Football Kickoff in Greensboro, N.C. on July 20-22. Editor Chris Graham will interview coaches and players, including UVA coach Mike London, Virginia Tech coach Frank Beamer, Heisman Trophy-winning Florida State quarterback Jameis Winston, and more.
Our $750 Exclusive Sponsorship Package includes ….
Package runs for one week (must include July 20, 21 and 22, 2014)
– Top Leaderboard ad on AugustaFreePress.com (with direct link to your site)
– Wing ads on AFP with direct link to your website
– Logo will run in all stories, columns and videos produced by AFP as part of event
– AFP Facebook cover graphic includes your logo
– Frequent Facebook mentions of your business on AFP page
– Your Logo included in all videos produced as part of event
– Audio Liner included in all podcasts produced as part of event
– Commercial or ad can run at front end of videos produced (if available); not to exceed 30 sec
– Free ad design for Web
The cost for the takeover is $750. Credit card payment is preferred.
With nearly 20 years of coverage of ACC athletics including Virginia and Virginia Tech, editor Chris Graham is the “go-to” guy for coverage of UVA and VT athletics offering compelling insight, previews, podcasts and videos … no other news organization provides the same quality or multimedia experience as Augusta Free Press.
Graham has been covering UVA and VT athletics (and other ACC action) since 1995 and previously served as the co-creator and co-host of the nationally syndicated sports program “ACC Nation.” He is a regular guest on radio stations in Lexington, Charlottesville, Harrisonburg – and throughout the United States in Florida and other major radio markets. He is the current co-host of “Cavalanche,” a podcast produced by AFP and “Play Ball,” a radio program focusing on baseball and softball in the Valley airing on WSVA-550 AM.
Past sponsors of our exclusive coverage of ACC athletics include Wild Wolf Brewing Company, Massanutten Water Park and R.S. Boyers Heating and Air Conditioning.
For your convenience, we have included a sample mockup below.