At age 22, Kyle Larson already has a distinguished racing career. 2012 NASCAR K&N Pro Series East Rookie of the Year and Champion? Check. 2013 NASCAR nationwide series Rookie of the Year? Check. 2014 TOYOTA OWNERS 400 pole sitter at Richmond International Raceway? Check.
Larson will check off yet another item to his growing list of accolades by coming through RIR’s 3-Wide Fan Hospitality on Saturday, September 6, prior to the Federated Auto Parts 400 NASCAR sprint cup series race.
Not only will 3-Wide Hospitality guests be able to engage in an exclusive Q&A with the talented young driver, but 2014 TOYOTA OWNERS 400 race winner Joey Logano will also be making an appearance.
The 3-Wide experience is $80* per person, and includes:
- 3 beer or wine tickets for fans 21 years of age & older with a valid ID. Unlimited sodas & water will also be available.
- Walk down Pit Road with an exclusive Pre-Race Pit Pass (2:00 p.m. 6:30 p.m., time and weather permitting).
- Interactive Q&A session with NASCAR personalities, including Larson and Logano.*
- Dine on appetizers from 2:00 p.m. 3:00 p.m. & a buffet dinner from 3:00 p.m. 6:30 p.m.
- Enjoy music, games, a complimentary souvenir event program, and a chance to win a trip to Pre-Race & Gatorade Victory Lane ceremonies.
*Driver participation is subject to change and without notice. Neither NASCAR nor any of its affiliates are sponsors of this promotion.
See the drama unfold live at Richmond International Raceway on Saturday, September 6, at the Federated Auto Parts 400 – “One Last Race to Make the Chase.” Advance adult tickets start at $35; tickets for kids 12 & younger are $25 off the adult price in all sections, and can be purchased by clicking here or calling 866-455-7223. All ticket holders are invited to join us for the Post-Race Party on the Track – “The Party Begins When the Race Ends!”
NASCAR weekend in Richmond kicks off Friday, September 5, with the Virginia529 College Savings 250 NASCAR nationwide series race. Tickets start at $30 in advance and can be purchased online by clicking here or by calling866-455-7223. Children 12 and younger are admitted free with a ticketed adult in general admission sections on Friday.