In November, the Augusta County Library is hosting a series of free classes on using computers and technology. Designed for individuals with limited computer experience, each class will have limited spots to ensure a personalized training experience.
- Picasa Digital Photos on Nov. 1 at 9:30 a.m.
- Kindles on Nov. 4 at 5 p.m.
- Email Basics on Nov. 6 at 3 p.m.
- Computer Basics on Nov. 14 at 6 p.m.
- Internet Basics on Nov. 20 at 3 p.m.
- Kindles on Nov. 21 at 3 p.m.
- Nooks on Nov. 26 at 3 p.m.
The Library also offers one-on-one technical sessions at 10 a.m. on Tuesday and Thursday with advance registration. Although beginners are welcome, participants should have basic skills such as the ability to use a mouse.
The Augusta County Library system serves the public free of charge at locations in Churchville, Craigsville, Deerfield, Fishersville and Middlebrook. All five locations offer wi-fi and computers for public use. Learn more at www.augustacountylibrary.org.