Crochet has been enjoying a surge in popularity in the last few years, and all of those new enthusiasts have questions. Best-selling author Edie Eckman has updated her classic reference, The Crochet Answer Book, to include the answers to all those questions, and more.
New material includes:
– Expanded sections on special techniques, including Tunisian crochet, thread crochet, broomstick and hairpin lace, bullion stitches, cable crochet, filet crochet, and beaded crochet
– Illustrations that present both right-handed and left-handed versions
– Guidance for crocheting garments
– In-depth advice about joining motifs, weaving in ends, and finishing techniques
– Tips for working with novelty yarns
– More than 80 new illustrations, including tables and charts
– An updated resource section
Eckman is the author of the best-selling books Around the Corner Crochet Borders, Beyond the Square Crochet Motifs and Connect the Shapes Crochet Motifs, as well as the newly released Christmas Crochet for Hearth, Home & Tree. She is also the co-editor of Crochet One-Skein Wonders.
Eckman is a nationally known teacher, designer, writer and editor in both the crochet and knitting worlds. She lives in Waynesboro, Virginia.
She can be found online at www.edieeckman.com.