“Say I Do” will introduce brides to exquisite food options prepared by The Greenbrier culinary team; lively music performed by the Stonestreet Band among others; and elegant wedding décor ideas from The Greenbrier vendors on how to customize the big day.
Guests will have the opportunity to familiarize themselves with all the wedding options that The Greenbrier has to offer and experience first-hand several of the elegant ballrooms.
The event will begin at 11am on Sunday, Feb. 16 and conclude with a 4pm fashion show and farewell from Monte Durham.
Event highlights will include:
- Entertaining and informative workshops such as “Fun Food and Creative Cocktails” with The Greenbrier food & beverage team; “Décor by Gillespie’s Flowers and Productions”; and “Wedding Etiquette and Protocol” with etiquette specialist Becky Pitts.
- Three-course etiquette luncheon in the Main Dining Room hosted by Becky Pitts.
- A dress gallery featuring a variety of vintage and modern gowns in the Crystal Room.
- A full wedding exhibition in the Chesapeake Room.
- A fashion show featuring gowns by Watters and an appearance by designer Vatana Watters in the Cameo Ballroom.
- Autograph session with Monte Durham of TLC’sSay Yes to the Dress: Atlanta!
- Guests who wish to stay overnight can book the “Say I Do Overnight Package” for $489 per room, based on double occupancy, which includes:
- Overnight stay in a Standard Room on Saturday, February 15th
- Two tickets to cocktails with Monte Durham on Saturday
- Two tickets to the “Say I Do” event on Sunday
- Two tickets to the Etiquette Luncheon on Sunday
Event and lunch tickets can also be purchased separately for $50 each. Full details of content and pricing are at: www.greenbrier.com/sayido.