Item by Chris Graham
Get ready for some good eatin’.
The March of Dimes has announced the lineup for the second annual Augusta County Signature Chefs Auction – to be held at the Stonewall Jackson Hotel & Conference Center in Staunton on Oct. 28.
Among the chefs who will be taking part are:
– Sheila Ishee, Bittersweet Bakery
– Karen DiFlorio, DiFlorio Catering
– Eric Stamer, Eric Stamer Catering
– Linda Roland, South River Restaurant & Wine Shop
– Don Swedberg, Stonewall Jackson Hotel
– Ian Boden, The Staunton Grocery
– Susan Britt, Woodrow Wilson Rehabilitation Center
Those making their first appearance include:
– Ron Bishop, Mill Street Grill
– Bill and Shani Willett, Newtown Baking
– Eric Almarode, The Dining Room
– Kate and Mike Woodard, The Pullman Restaurant
– Jeff and Susan Goode, Zynodoa
Tickets to the Second Annual Augusta County Signature Chefs Auction are $65 per person and $650 for a reserved table of 10.
To purchase tickets or receive additional information, please contact Mary Colleen Knapp at 800.868.5894 or [email protected].