The Greenbrier, the legendary resort, spa and golf club in West Virginia’s Allegheny Mountains, has announced that it will host its first-ever Bubba Tee Challenge on the world-renowned Old White TPC golf course.
Golfers willing to participate in this challenge will be competing to break a score of 90 playing on the new “Bubba Tees” on The Old White TPC course. The winners of this challenge will then go on to play a round of golf with two-time Masters Champion, Bubba Watson, and The Greenbrier’s owner and Chairman, Jim Justice.
Those who wish to participate in this first-of-its-kind opportunity will need to follow the rules listed below:
- Schedule a tee time on The Old White TPC between March 28 and June 14, 2015.
- Register for the “Bubba Tees” in The Greenbrier’s Golf Pro Shop prior to your round.
- Play the “Bubba Tees” on The Old White TPC. Beware – they are way back there!
- Turn your card in at the completion of your round, recording a score of 89 or better to qualify.
- Three winners will be randomly selected to play a round with Bubba Watson and Mr. Justice.
“It is an honor to team up with The Greenbrier and be able to have the Bubba Tees challenge at the historic Old White TPC course. I look forward to a great round with Mr. Justice and the winners,” said Watson.
For more information about this event, please visit greenbrier.com/bubba. To schedule tee time on The Old White TPC course at The Greenbrier, please call 855-453-4858 (option 1).