Best Horse Racing Betting Sites in the Philippines 2023
Horse racing has long been a popular sport in the Philippines. Whether it be meetings from local tracks or high profile international races, the best online bookmakers cover them all. On this page, we will deliver the best horse racing betting sites. We Fwill then take a closer look at how to bet on horse racing, including available markets, odds and bonuses. Let’s spring out of the starting gate and get started on this horse racing Philippines guide.
Top Horse Racing Betting Sites in the Philippines 2023
- 1xBet – One of the best horse racing betting sites
- 22Bet – Competitive odds for horse racing bets
- BetOnline – Top international racing coverage
- MyBookie – North American, European & Asian horse racing betting
- Shangri La – Best new bookie for horse racing bets
- Sportaza – Top betting site for horse racing today
- MelBet – Dedicated horse racing betting platform
- Fun88 – Excellent horse racing online coverage
- Bet in Asia – Asian & international horse racing
Our Top 3 Horse Racing Betting Sites Reviewed
1. 1xBet: 100% Deposit Bonus up to PHP5,400
1xBet has been online since 2007. The 1xBet sportsbook is home to hundreds of daily horse racing markets. Prices are appealing, especially when it comes to ante post markets. Players will be pleased to hear that horse racing live streaming is available on selected meetings. 1xBet is also known for its range of promotions for existing customers, which include horse racing offers.
While not being the easiest sportsbook to use, because of its design, 1xBet is accessible on all devices. A mobile app can be downloaded on iOS and Android. For horse racing fans, 1xBet is a leading bookie, with many Asian meetings being available to bet on.
What We Like:
- Horse racing live streaming
- Promotions specific to horse racing
- Mobile betting app
- Quick payouts
What We Don’t Like:
- Mobile sportsbook is difficult to use
2. 22Bet:100% Deposit Bonus up to PHP5,700
Daily horse racing markets are found at 22Bet. The bookie is known for offering some of the best horse racing odds around. With a large welcome bonus, players can also take advantage of racing-specific promotions along the way. Meetings from around the world are covered, with the most coming from the UK and Ireland.
The 22Bet sportsbook is easy to use, with upcoming and ante post horse racing markets being clear for all to see. This is the case on all devices, with the 22Bet app being available on iOS and Android. Horse racing bettors can deposit and withdraw funds using a variety of payment methods, including e-wallets Skrill and Neteller.
What We Like:
- Large number of European horse racing markets
- Generous welcome bonus
- Mobile betting app
- Quick payouts
What We Don’t Like:
- No horse racing live streaming
3. BetOnline: 50% Deposit Bonus up to $1,000
With a dedicated facebook, BetOnline is another top option for racing fans in the Philippines. Races here come from across North America, as well as Europe, Australia, South Africa and Asia. Track rebate and free bet offers are available to horse racing bettors at BetOnline, along with a large welcome bonus. The ease of use of the racebook is also appealing.
Payments are available using cryptocurrencies, including Bitcoin, Litecoin and Ethereum. Meanwhile, live chat support is available at all times. Horse racing markets are available via the BetOnline mobile website, which is also easy to use and fast.
What We Like:
- Dedicated facebook
- Competitive horse racing odds
- Cryptocurrencies accepted
- Live chat support
What We Don’t Like:
- No mobile betting app
How We Rank the Best Horse Racing Betting Sites Online
When looking to place a horse racing bet today, there are a huge number of bookies available. However, some betting sites are better than others in this area. Because of this, our experts work tirelessly in order to deliver only the best platforms. When reviewing horse racing betting sites, it is the following factors that we consider:
- Horse Racing Coverage - Bettors should find horse races from around the world when signing up with an online bookie. As well as meetings from the Philippines and other parts of Asia, bets can be placed on everything from the Grand National and Cheltenham Festival to the Kentucky Derby and Melbourne Cup. With standout racing coverage, 1xBet is our top ranked bookie in this area.
- Competitive Odds - A horse racing bet should only be placed when the potential returns are worth the risk involved. As such, odds must be competitive, with some betting sites featuring better horse racing prices than others. Those with a good knowledge of the sport will be able to find value regularly, with 22Bet often offering market-leading prices.
- Bonuses & Promotions - Before placing your first horse racing bet, it is likely that a welcome bonus will be available to players. Meanwhile, a host of horse racing promotions are also on offer to existing customers. These include best odds guaranteed, price boosts, faller insurance and money back specials. 1xBet certainly looks after its players in terms of rewards.
- Additional Features - Horse racing online betting is enhanced by additional features. Live streaming, cash out and bet builders are among the most popular. So, be sure to look out for sites that come with such features. 888Sport comes with cash and live streaming, ideal for horse racing fans.
- Mobile Betting - Online horse racing games and markets should be accessible on smartphones and tablets. Betting sites are generally fully functional via mobile devices. Meanwhile, some bookies go one step further and develop dedicated betting apps. Such apps offer enhanced efficiency, with horse racing markets and features being readily available. With a mobile betting app being available on iOS and Android, MelBet is our no.1 pick for players looking to place horse racing bets on mobile.
Horse Racing Schedule Today in the Philippines
Horse racing bets can be placed daily. As a result, the horse racing schedule today in the Philippines is always very much in demand. The best bookies make it easy to view upcoming races. Broken down into different categories, including Today, Tomorrow and Future, players can plan their horse racing bets as a result.
Meetings from across the globe are covered. In many cases, bettors can further break down schedules by country or region. For example, if you wish to only bet on Asian horse races. When available, racing schedules will often feature all runners and riders, including the relevant trainers and form guide.
Key Features Of The Best Online Horse Racing Betting Sites
Online bookies today are often separated by the features in which they offer. So, when deciding which sites to bet on horse racing on, there are a number of factors to consider. The table below shows which features are available on different sites in the Philippines:
|Bookmaker||Each ways specials||Live streaming||Best Odds Guaranteed||Price Boosts|
|Bet in Asia|
Best Horse Racing Betting Strategies and Systems That Work
Even horse racing experts will not back winners all of the time. Players should therefore be realistic when gambling on the sport. However, there are certainly some steps that bettors can take to maximize their chances of beating the bookies. Below are our top horse racing betting tips:
- Do Your Homework - Before confirming any bet, it is important to look at pre-race form guides, course conditions and jockey/trainer information. Such details can be invaluable when looking to back a winner. Useful horse racing statistics and news articles are easy to access online today. Therefore, there is no excuse not to do your own research.
- Place Each Way Bets - While the potential winnings when placing an outright win bet will be appealing, each way bets are the way forward. The level of insurance involved make each way bets a must for any strategy. Of course, greater investment is required. However, this bet type will save you money in the long run.
- Specialize - It is almost impossible to be an expert in all areas of horse racing. So, rather than trying to be, focus on one or a small number of regions. This could be Asia, Europe, North America or elsewhere.
- Consider Beaten Favorites - After suffering a surprise defeat, former favorites often bounce back with a win. Favorites actually only win horse races about 30% of the time. However, many will write off a particular horse’s chances all too quickly. So, after a loss, take advantage of the greater odds.
- Follow Expert Tipsters - Some tipsters have a habit of picking winners. Horse racing betting tips and predictions are available on a host of platforms today. So, look at available tipsters, as well as their track record. Be sure to take on board the opinions of those with a good reputation.
The Best Horse Racing Markets to Bet On
Compared to soccer or basketball, the number of horse racing betting markets is relatively small. However, there are still a handful of options available to bettors. Below are the most popular markets for players in the Philippines:
The simplest method of betting on horse racing is to bet on the winner of a particular race. This single wager will only deliver profits if your pick crosses the finishing post first. The margin of victory is not important.
With an each way bet, your wager is split into two parts. The first involves backing a horse to win. Meanwhile, the other will be on the same horse to place. Because this is effectively two bets in one, the stake requirement doubles. The number of place positions accepted will differ between bookies, while it may increase for high profile races. This bet type is popular because of the insurance involved. This is because, even if your pick doesn’t win, you could still make a profit.
Ante post bets are placed before the race lineup has been made official. The majority of bookies will offer odds on popular races months in advance. Players will normally find better odds. However, there is always the risk that your selection does not even feature come race day.
Also known as accumulators, such bets involve two or more selections. Each leg of your bet must be successful in order for your bet to win. For example, you may bet on five winners at a specific racecourse over the course of a weekend. Bettors place parlays in the hope of winning big, with prices quickly stacking up when new picks are added.
Head to Head
Betting on the result between just two horses is another option available with specific bookies. The exact position is not important. Your pick must simply finish ahead of the other horse in question for your bet to win.
In some cases, players will also be able to place special bets. Examples include the leading trainer and jockey at an upcoming event.
Horse Racing Betting Offers
Given the popularity of horse racing betting, it should come as no surprise that promotions specific to the sport are introduced by bookies. A variety of promos are now available to players in the Philippines, complementing welcome bonuses nicely. Below are some of the most common horse racing betting offers:
Horse Racing Betting Terms Explained
If you are new to horse racing online, then there will be certain terms that go right over your head. In order to ensure that there are no nasty surprises along the way, we have picked out some of the most important terms, along with their definition:
Blinkers - A piece of equipment placed on a horse to ensure it does not get distracted by things going on around it.
Class - The standard of the race. Will be referred to as “Grade” in some situations.
Colt - A 2 or 3-year-old male horse that has not been gelded.
Filly - A female horse aged 3 or over.
Furlong - Used in European and American horse racing, a furlong equates to around 200 meters.
Length - The length of a horse from nose to tail. This measurement will often be used to describe the margin of victory.
Mare - A female horse aged four or over.
Photo Finish - When the winner cannot be declared by the naked eye, cameras at the finishing post are used instead.
Stayer - A horse that performs best over long distances.
Strapper - An individual who works alongside trainers to look after the day to day welfare of horses.
Starting Price - The odds given to a horse when they are under starter’s orders. Referred to as SP in many cases.
Where to Get the Best Horse Racing Betting Odds
We have already discussed the importance of horse racing betting odds. However, there are clearly some bookies that offer better prices than others. Even the slightest difference can significantly impact your potential earnings. For example, a $10 bet on a horse at odds of 4.00 will result in total returns of $40. Meanwhile, if the price was 5.00, $50 returns would be made. For players in the Philippines, it is the following bookies that consistently offer the best horse racing odds:
- 22Bet - 100% Deposit Bonus up to PHP5,700
- 1xBet - 100% Deposit Bonus up to PHP5,400
- Melbet - 100% Deposit Bonus Up To 5,600 PHP
Top Horse Racing Betting Sites with Live Streaming
There is nothing better than watching on as your pick strides home to victory. Live horse racing streaming is available on selected betting sites today. This has become one of the most in-demand features over recent years. Of course, not all races will be available to watch live.
However, depending on the bookie chosen, you could be in a position to watch regular racing action from around the world. The table below shows which of our top ranked bookies offer horse racing live streaming to players in the Philippines:
|Bookie||Live Streaming Requirements||Visit Bookie|
|1xBet||Funded sportsbook account||Visit 1xBet|
|Mybookie||Funded sportsbook account||Visit Mybookie|
Most Popular Race Meetings to Bet on in the Philippines
Local and international horse races can be bet on online today. While markets are available daily with online bookies, some attract the interest of bettors more than others. Below are some of the standout races for players to bet on:
|Pegasus World Cup||Dirt||1,800m||USA||Gulfstream Park||January|
|Saudi Cup||Dirt||1,800m||Saudi Arabia||Riyadh||February|
|Dubai World Cup||Dirt||2,000m||UAE||Meydan||March|
|Kentucky Derby||Dirt||2,000m||USA||Churchill Downs||May|
|Durban July||Turf||2,200m||South Africa||Greyville||July|
|Prix de l’Arc de Triomphe||Turf||2,400m||France||Longchamp||October|
|Breeders’ Cup Classic||Dirt||2,000m||USA||No fixed venue||November|
|Hong Kong Cup||Turf||2,000m||Hong Kong||Sha Tin||December|
Betting Site Free Bet Offers
Players in the Philippines can claim free bets when betting on horse racing. Such promotions are available to both new and existing customers. Making it possible to place additional horse racing bets, free bet offers will come with their own set of terms and conditions. However, in most cases, any winnings made from a free bet will be available to withdraw immediately.
There are unlikely to be any restrictions in terms of which horse racing markets players can use free bets on. So, whether you are focusing on local meetings from the Philippines or high profile international races, free bets are always welcomed. The most common way of qualifying for a free bet is when signing up for a new account.
Final Word on Horse Racing Today
Horse racing betting continues to grow in the Philippines. Whether it be races organized by the Philippine Racing Commission or meetings from further afield, bets can be placed daily. Our top ranked betting sites offer a host of markets and features surrounding the sport. Take a closer look for yourself, before signing up and placing horse racing bets. Be sure to claim your welcome bonus in the process!