WWE News: Is WWE.com signaling a change in direction for WrestleMania 30?
We’ve been hearing about the supposed already set card for WrestleMania 30 and its underwhelming set of matches – Randy Orton vs. Batista for the WWE title, Triple H vs. Daniel Bryan, Undertaker vs. Brock Lesnar, john cena vs. Bray Wyatt.
Then WWE.com goes on today about what its editors say their dream WM30 matches would be. As if the editors of WWE.com are independent of creative and can just offer their own opinions on the company’s biggest event of the year.
Ahem, so here we go. The matches that these editor types would prefer us to see than the card that their bosses have been trying to shove own our throats for the past few weeks:
- Triple Threat Match for the WWE Title: Randy Orton vs. Daniel Bryan vs. Triple H
- Gimmick Battle Royal with the likes of The Blue Meanie, Sgt. Slaughter, Iron Sheik, The Godfather, Viscera
- Undertaker vs. John Cena
- Batista vs. Brock Lesnar
- AJ Lee vs. Stephanie McMahon
- Money in the Bank Match featuring Big Show, Jack Swagger, Kofi Kingston, The Miz, Damien Sandow, Cesaro, Bray Wyatt, Seth Rollins, Mark Henry and Dolph Ziggler
- Dean Ambrose vs. Jake the Snake Roberts for the U.S. Title
- Big E Langston vs. Roman Reigns for the Intercontinental Title
This card would blow away most previous WrestleManias, would it not?
Hire these editors immediately and give them full control over WM30.
– Column by Chris Graham