Women’s basketball: UVA hosts North Carolina A&T on Field Trip Day
The UVA women’s basketball team (1-2) will play North Carolina A&T (1-2, 0-0 MEAC) on Tuesday, Nov. 20 at John Paul Jones Arena. The game is Field Trip Day and will have a special 11 a.m. tip time.
- The game will also stream on ACC Network Extra, which is available to authenticated subscribers of ESPN3 through WatchESPN and the ESPN app. Fans can also keep up with the action through live stats on VirginiaSports.com.
- All of the 2018-19 Virginia women’s basketball games – home and away – are available locally on the radio on NewsRadio 1070 AM and 98.9 FM WINA
- Live stats will be available on VirginiaSports.com
Field Trip Day Information for Fans Attending the Game
- Doors will open at 9:30 a.m., 90 minutes prior to tipoff
- Season ticket holders may sit in Sections 101-105, below the wall and section 107. As with all games, some seats in these sections will be held for guests of participating teams. Season ticket holders will receive a ticket for this game but will not have access to their usual season ticket seating location
- GA tickets are good in sections 316-319
- UVA Students will sit in section 301
- Public parking is available in the non-coned spaces of the John Paul Jones Arena parking garage. Entry is through the back of the garage only. There will not be parking available in the JPJ surface lot. Emmett Ivy Garage will also be available for parking, and, if space is available, in the UHall and McCue lots
- The Clear Bag policy is in effect for this game and every game this season