What is nanoscience and what does it do?
Nanotechnology is the understanding and control of matter at a minuscule level, known as the nanoscale. A nanoscale is a unit of measurement between 1 and 100 nanometers, where various matter lives, like liquids, solids, and gases. Engineering, science, and nanotechnology are the study of measuring, configuring, and modeling matter at this size scale.
By studying extremely small things at a tiny scale, nanoscience and nanotechnology can be used in various fields of science, like chemistry, biology, material science, engineering, and physics. Certain products are created and altered at the nanoscale level, with intended benefits towards improving health and increasing immunity.
What can nanoscience do?
NanoScience and nanotechnology can help with the research of the design, production, characterization, and application of structures at the nanoscale, helping provide structures and systems with infallible properties.
At the core of NanoScience, we find two main reasons why nanomaterials are different than regular materials:
- Nanomaterials have a larger surface area when compared to the same mass of material produced in a greater form. The larger surface area makes the nanomaterial more chemically reactive, increasing its strength and electrical characteristics.
- Quantum effects can dictate the behavior of matter at the nanoscale, affecting the elements’ optical, magnetic, and electrical behavior.
The main function of nanoscience and nanotechnology is analyzing and studying the design, characteristics, production, and application of devices, systems, and materials at the nanometer scale (1-100 nanometers).
What is nano soma?
Nano Soma is a combination of long-chain alcohols found in various foods in the modern-day world. Commonly called policosanol, this matter is found in rice, sugar cane, peanuts, and wheat. However, with the food production process focusing more on unhealthy materials and flavor instead of nutrition, Nano Soma has gone missing from many people’s diets in the world today.
Nano Soma can help individuals who have lost the benefits of natural products and health from their diets by supplementing us with particles at the nanoscale level. With lipid alcohols at less than a size of 60 nanometers, a nano-emulsion of policosanol can help improve the diets of thousands of people.
Nano soma benefits
Nano Soma has multiple benefits for users, such as increasing the immune system, boosting energy, and strengthening the body’s ability to fight off infection. This plant-based serum contains anno-policosanol delivery to help restore the body’s stability with health. The most-reported benefits of using Nano Soma are:
- Supporting immunity and fighting off infections and diseases
- Increases the body’s Vitamin C levels to prevent the common cold
- Helps reduce inflammation in organs and muscles
- Fortifies the body’s natural defense against bacteria, viruses, and fungi
- Supports the normal healing process
- Helps with lipid metabolic process and improves cardiovascular health
- Increases energy levels
Foods, vitamins, serums, and products that have been altered at the nanoscale can potentially help users who want to restore their body to its natural state of health. By using Nano Soma, an immune-boosting, inflammation-reducing, and energy-increasing product that is usually found in naturally-occuring food, individuals can increase their overall health and way of life.
Story by Brad Bernanke