AFP Business Consulting
As professional consultants, Augusta Free Press LLC provides clients in the Shenandoah Valley and Central Virginia and beyond with marketing and PR solutions including website design, SEO, TV/radio, video work, branding and logos, social media and overall marketing campaign design and implementation. Augusta Free Press LLC was founded in 2002.
Augusta Free Press has designed more than 800 websites for clients in the Shenandoah Valley and Central Virginia. We take care of all facets of web design – visual design, layout design, content development and SEO. Short on staff? We’ll work with you to update your AFP-designed website in a timely manner or train your staff to make changes.
Marketing/Social Media Management
Augusta Free Press manages advertising campaigns for small- and medium-sized businesses across Virginia. You don’t need to hire a full-time marketing coordinator. Bring the experience of the Augusta Free Press team to work for you – for a fraction of the cost.
Augusta Free Press will help you take your vision to the next level. From branding and logos to print materials, our team will work with you to develop products to showcase your business. From brochures and rack cards to full-color magazines or print/digital ads, we’ve got you covered.
Augusta Free Press will help you plan the best event for your organization. From an open house or anniversary to a 5K or Pay Per View, we can handle it all. Looking for training for your sales staff? We can help energize your employees or board. Need ideas to raise more money? Let us help you plan a successful event. Want to hold a news conference or need help with a press release? We can do that too.
- Waynesboro Family YMCA on Marketing: “Augusta Free Press is a true partner in our marketing and social media efforts. They’ve built a dynamic website that now has well over 700,000 yearly page views, a social media platform that sees 40,000 post views monthly, and an email distribution list well over 9000. When we started with them, our website wasn’t functional, we had no email distribution, and less than 1000 FB likes. Chris and Crystal are responsive and professional. It’s like having another staff on board as they attend meetings and game plan marketing strategies with all levels of our staff. We highly recommend them.” – Jeff Fife, Executive Director
- Vector Industries on Marketing: “Augusta Free Press is the perfect solution for Vector’s marketing needs. From website design to annual reports to event planning to press releases, they are the “one stop shop” for us. We all have special needs and Augusta Free Press is capable of handling anything I ask for. They are always available and easy to reach. We can get busy in our normal lives and unexpected things can interrupt our plans but I can always depend on Augusta Free Press to keep me on schedule with our marketing projects. Vector Industries is a big fan of this dynamic duo because they care about our success!” – Chrissy Johnston, CEO, Vector Industries
- Klines Dairy Bar on Event Promotion: “Thank you for your marketing support with our company’s special event. It was important that we hand this promotion over to a third party for help. We were so pleased with your content, attention to detail, and expertise in choosing the right mediums and timing. It was spot on! Our company’s 75th Anniversary Cone Day gained attention from all the local news media. Our target audience was reached by consistent social media posts. We served over 5,000 customers on the day of our event.” – Kim Arehart, Klines Dairy Bar Owner
- Fishburne Military School on Website Design: “Augusta Free Press was pivotal in assuring the success of our new website. Our school depends on having an engaging, highly visible website and AFP helped us build something truly impressive. They ensured that our transition to the new site was seamless and they worked around the clock to implement some very technical design elements. We couldn’t be more pleased with the levels of service, commitment and technical expertise we found with AFP. They took a daunting, frightening project and made it enjoyable and stress-free for us.” – Chris Richmond, Fishburne Military School Communications
- Office on Youth on Media Blitz: “Want to double your productivity? That is what Augusta Free Press (AFP) did for the Greater Augusta Prevention Partners (GAPP) Coalition. GAPP conducted a community wide media blitz to encourage parents to talk to their children about alcohol, and AFP became an extension of our staff. AFP worked efficiently, within our budget limitations, to get contracts with local media outlets. They handled quotes, billing information, and invoices freeing staff to work on other aspects of the project … I can emphatically say that without the assistance of AFP, our media blitz would not have been able to utilize the breath of media outlets or have the community reach it did. They went above and beyond our expectations.”
- Hearing Healthcare of Virginia on Social Media/SEO/Website Design: “As our business grew we noticed our website was not keeping pace with our needs. It also felt out of date and not appealing. We were also not seeing the web traffic we would expect even taking into consideration our clienteles average age. We had our industry’s ‘gurus’ working on it for over a year and their determination was our area just was not going to produce the results. Augusta Free Press was recommended to us through a friend and through business associates. After meeting with them they came up with a plan that was tailored to our needs and budget and an approach that allowed us to test the waters. After the first month, our Facebook fans doubled and our calls from web produced in 2 months what it had produced in an entire year previously. We now have appointments made through Facebook and regular email blasts. We are so pleased with the personalized approach and consistent results. Also we express effectively how prompt and easy to work with both Chris and Crystal are. I have yet to not have an email responded to within a few minutes. I would highly recommend them for your computer generation growth needs.”
Need a new business website? Hire AFP
Augusta Free Press has built more than 800 websites for clients across the Shenandoah Valley and Central Virginia. With a track record of more than a decade in website design, let AFP guide you through the process.
Many web developers will focus what they do for you on the first of the three building blocks of a good website – the design.
The design is important, but you need eyeballs.
AFP websites get eyeballs. We design your site to the latest SEO specifications to ensure that they are Google-friendly, which means people browsing the web will find you, via desktop and mobile, wherever they are.
We will also make sure to tie what you’re doing with your website to your social media – Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and YouTube.
We can also consult with you as to how to best use your website with other marketing efforts – TV, radio, print, email newsletters and more.
AFP: Your local marketing specialists
You want to give up, but can’t afford to. We all need customers and clients, but how do we get them?
Augusta Free Press manages advertising campaigns for small- and medium-sized businesses across Virginia.
You don’t need to hire a full-time marketing coordinator. Bring the experience of the Augusta Free Press team to work for you – for a fraction of the cost.
AFP will devise a comprehensive marketing strategy for your business and manage it for you from start to finish:
- creating ad copy
- designing print ads
- coordinating video, TV and radio commercial production
- ad placement services (dealing directly with TV, radio and newspaper account executives)
- creating content for your website
- creating and managing your e-mail newsletters
- managing your Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and Google campaigns