Voter registration deadline for June primaries is Monday
Monday, May 22, is the voter registration deadline for the June 13, 2017 primary elections. Eligible Virginians can use the Department of Elections online voter registration system available at vote.virginia.gov to check their registration status, update their information, or to register to vote for the first time.
- Register on-line at vote.virginia.gov by 11:59 PM on May 22, 2017.
- Apply in-person at their local voter registration office by 5:00pm on May 22, 2017.
- Mail a completed voter registration application to their local voter registration office or the Department of Elections with a postmark of May 22, 2017 or earlier.
While the Department of Elections encourages the use of online voter registration at vote.virginia.gov, voter registration forms are available at all DMV customer service centers, social service offices, locations that offer hunting and fishing licenses, local voter registration offices, the Department of Elections, and many other public locations such as local libraries.
To be eligible to register to vote in the June 13, 2017 primary elections, a person must:
- be a U.S. citizen
- be a resident of Virginia
- be 18 years old on or before November 7, 2017
- have your right to vote restored if convicted of a felony
- not be currently adjudicated mentally incapacitated by a court of law
UVA Basketball Fans!
Dick Vitale on Team of Destiny: “This is a hoops story you will LOVE! Jerry and Chris capture the sensational and dramatic championship journey by Tony Bennett and his tenacious Cavalier team. UVA was Awesome Baby and so is this book!”
Ralph Sampson on Team of Destiny: “Jerry and Chris have lived and seen it all, even before my time. I highly recommend this book to every basketball fan across the globe. This story translates to all who know defeat and how to overcome it!”
Feedback from buyers: “Got the Book in the Mail Saturday, and could not put it down! Great read and great photography as well! Love all of the books I’ve received, but hands down, this is my favorite!” – Russell