Virginia travels to Clemson for key weekend ACC baseball series
The Cavaliers (14-14, 6-12 ACC) finish a stretch that includes seven road games in a 13 days.
UVA returns home Wednesday to take on Old Dominion and will play nine of the next 10 at Disharoon Park.
Clemson (14-11, 8-7 ACC) is the first team not ranked inside the D1Baseball Top 25 that Virginia will play on the weekend since ACC play started.
The first two games of the series will be broadcast live on ACC Network.
ACC Network is available through participating TV providers. For more information on how to get ACC Network, visit GetACCN.com.
In addition, Friday’s and Sunday’s games can be heard locally in Charlottesville on WINA 98.9 FM/1070 AM and anywhere on WINA.com. Links for broadcasts and in-game live stats are available on VirginiaSports.com.
Fans can also follow the Virginia baseball official twitter account (@UVABaseball) for in-game updates.
Probable starting pitchers
Friday, 3 p.m.
- Virginia: LHP Andrew Abbott (3-4, 2.49 ERA, 43.1 IP, 15 BB, 59 SO)
- Clemson: RHP Mack Anglin (0-1, 3.07 ERA, 14.2 IP, 4 BB, 23 SO)
Saturday, 7 p.m.
- Virginia: RHP Mike Vasil (4-2, 2.54 ERA, 39.0 IP, 4 BB, 40 SO)
- Clemson: LHP Keyshawn Askew (1-0, 1.83 ERA, 19.2 IP, 2 BB, 25 SO)
Sunday, 1 p.m.
- Virginia: LHP Nate Savino (1-1, 1.93 ERA, 14.0 IP, 5 BB, 12 SO)
- Clemson: RHP Nick Hoffman (3-0, 4.57 ERA, 21.2 IP, 1 BB, 16 SO)