UVA men’s basketball ACC schedule released: Home-and-homes include Duke, VT
The UVA men’s basketball ACC schedule was released Thursday, and includes home contests against Florida State (Jan. 5), Virginia Tech (Jan. 15), Wake Forest (Jan. 22), Miami (Feb. 2), Duke (Feb. 9), Notre Dame (Feb. 16), Georgia Tech (Feb. 27), Pitt (March 2) and Louisville (March 9).
Six of UVA’s nine ACC home games will be played on Saturday.
ACC Road Schedule
Virginia’s road schedule consists of games at Boston College (Jan. 9), Clemson (Jan. 12), Duke (Jan. 19), Notre Dame (Jan. 26), NC State (Jan. 29), North Carolina (Feb. 11), Virginia Tech (Feb. 18), Louisville (Feb. 23) and Syracuse (March 4).
The Cavaliers will play 10 games on ESPN, ESPN2 or ESPNU, including three ACC Big Monday contests at North Carolina (Feb. 11), Virginia Tech (Feb. 18) and Syracuse (March 4) on ESPN. Six contests will be televised by Raycom Sports, formerly known as the ACC Network. UVA’s game at Notre Dame (Jan. 26) will be televised on CBS.
Virginia returns starters Ty Jerome (New Rochelle, N.Y.), Kyle Guy (Indianapolis, Ind.) and Jack Salt (Auckland, N.Z.) and ACC Sixth Man of the Year De’Andre Hunter (Philadelphia, Pa.) from last year’s team that won a school-record 31 games and captured the ACC regular-season and tournament titles in the same season under National Coach of the Year Tony Bennett. Mamadi Diakite (Conakry, Guinea), Jay Huff (Durham, N.C.) and Marco Anthony (San Antonio, Texas) also return to the Cavaliers, who finished first nationally in scoring defense for the fourth time in the past five seasons.
Virginia men’s basketball season tickets are sold out for the 2018-19 season. A limited number of single-game tickets will likely be available for each game with additional tickets available for home games when UVA classes are not in session. The on-sale dates for single-game tickets will be announced on Monday, Oct. 8. For more information regarding season tickets, fans should contact the Virginia Athletics Ticket Office at 1-800-542-UVA1 (8821). Fans can also purchase tickets online at VirginiaSports.com or in-person at the Virginia Athletics Ticket Office in Bryant Hall at Scott Stadium.
2018-19 Virginia Men’s Basketball Schedule (Updated)
- Nov. 6 (Tue)-Towson-TBD-TBD
- Nov. 11 (Sun)-George Washington-TBD-TBD
- Nov. 16 (Fri)-Coppin State-TBD-TBD
- Nov. 21 (Wed)-vs. Middle Tennessee ^-9:30 p.m.-ESPN2
- Nov. 22 (Thur)-vs. Butler/Dayton^-4/9:30 p.m.-TBD
- Nov. 23 (Fri)-vs. TBA ^-TBD-TBD
- Nov. 28 (Wed)-at Maryland %-7 p.m.-ESPN/2
- Dec. 3 (Mon)-Morgan State-TBD-TBD
- Dec. 9 (Sun)-VCU-TBD-TBD
- Dec. 19 (Wed)-at South Carolina-TBD-TBD
- Dec. 22 (Sat)-William & Mary-TBD-TBD
- Dec. 31 (Mon)-Marshall-TBD-TBD
- Jan. 5 (Sat)-Florida State *-3 p.m.-ESPN2
- Jan. 9 (Wed)-at Boston College *-9 p.m.-ESPN2/U
- Jan. 12 (Sat)-at Clemson *-Noon-Raycom
- Jan. 15 (Tue)-Virginia Tech *-8 p.m.-Raycom
- Jan. 19 (Sat)-at Duke *-2/4/6 p.m.-ESPN/2
- Jan. 22 (Tue)-Wake Forest *-9 p.m.-RSN
- Jan. 26 (Sat)-at Notre Dame *-1 p.m.-CBS
- Jan. 29 (Tue)-at NC State * -7 p.m.-ESPN/2
- Feb. 2 (Sat)-Miami *-2 p.m.-Raycom
- Feb. 9 (Sat)-Duke *-6 p.m.-ESPN/2
- Feb. 11 (Mon)-at North Carolina *-7 p.m.-ESPN
- Feb. 16 (Sat)-Notre Dame *-2 p.m.-Raycom
- Feb. 18 (Mon)-at Virginia Tech *-7 p.m.-ESPN
- Feb. 23 (Sat)-at Louisville *-Noon-Raycom
- Feb. 27 (Wed)-Georgia Tech *-7 p.m.-ESPN2/U
- March 2 (Sat)-Pitt *-2 p.m.-Raycom
- March 4 (Mon)-at Syracuse *-7 p.m.-ESPN
- March 9 (Sat)-Louisville *-2/6/8 p.m.-ESPN/2
- March 12-16-at ACC Tournament-TBD-TBD
Home Games in Bold
All times Eastern
^ – Battle 4 Atlantis, Nassau, Bahamas
% – ACC/B1G Challenge|
* – ACC Game
RSN – Regional Sports Network
Raycom – Raycom Sports (formerly ACC Network)
ESPN/2 – ESPN or ESPN2
ESPN2/U – ESPN2 or ESPNU
The ACC’s Regional Sports Network (RSN) consists of FOX Sports Florida, FOX Sports Sun, FOX Sports South, NBC Sports Washington, AT&T SPORTSNET Pittsburgh, YES, NESN, FOX Sports Indiana and FOX Sports Midwest.