Updated mobile COVID-19 vaccination clinic schedule for Central Virginia Health District
The Central Virginia Health District has announced an updated list of dates and locations of mobile vaccination clinics scheduled through Tuesday, June 29. All locations are in Lynchburg.
These mobile clinics will offer free Johnson and Johnson COVID-19 vaccines for those 18 and older in a series of smaller and more local clinics, primarily in areas where vaccine access can be challenging. They are designed to reach unvaccinated Virginians at times and places that are closer and more convenient.
The currently scheduled clinics are:
- Friday, June 25, 2 to 5 p.m. – Daniels Hill Center, 317 Norwood St.
- Saturday, June 26, 9 a.m. to noon – Rivermont Baptist Church, 400 Fauquier St.
- Saturday, June 26, 2 to 5 p.m. – Moose Lodge, 2307 Lakeside Drive
- Sunday, June 27, 9 a.m. to 3 p.m. – Miller Park (pool side), 2100 Park Ave.
- Monday, June 28, 9 a.m. to noon – McCausland Ridge Apartments, 2075 Langhorne Road
- Monday, June 28, 2 to 5 p.m. – Langview Apartments, 2229 Yorktown Ave.
- Tuesday, June 29, 2 to 5 p.m. – Brookside Apartments, 89 Belle Terre Drive
Vaccines are free and no insurance or appointments are needed.
These vendor-operated, mobile vaccination clinics will move from place to place to support local health department efforts in the Central Virginia Health District and across the Commonwealth.
The mobile clinics will offer the one-dose Johnson & Johnson vaccine, which eliminates the need to return for a second-dose shot.
For more information about the Johnson & Johnson vaccine, please talk to your healthcare provider or visit www.vdh.virginia.gov/content/uploads/sites/191/2021/05/JJInformation.pdf.