The Greenbrier to host first-ever Bubba Tee Challenge on The Old White TPC Course
The Greenbrier, the legendary resort, spa and golf club in West Virginia’s Allegheny Mountains, has announced that it will host its first-ever Bubba Tee Challenge on the world-renowned Old White TPC golf course.
Golfers willing to participate in this challenge will be competing to break a score of 90 playing on the new “Bubba Tees” on The Old White TPC course. The winners of this challenge will then go on to play a round of golf with two-time Masters Champion, Bubba Watson, and The Greenbrier’s owner and Chairman, Jim Justice.
Those who wish to participate in this first-of-its-kind opportunity will need to follow the rules listed below:
- Schedule a tee time on The Old White TPC between March 28 and June 14, 2015.
- Register for the “Bubba Tees” in The Greenbrier’s Golf Pro Shop prior to your round.
- Play the “Bubba Tees” on The Old White TPC. Beware – they are way back there!
- Turn your card in at the completion of your round, recording a score of 89 or better to qualify.
- Three winners will be randomly selected to play a round with Bubba Watson and Mr. Justice.
“It is an honor to team up with The Greenbrier and be able to have the Bubba Tees challenge at the historic Old White TPC course. I look forward to a great round with Mr. Justice and the winners,” said Watson.
UVA Basketball Fans!
Dick Vitale on Team of Destiny: “This is a hoops story you will LOVE! Jerry and Chris capture the sensational and dramatic championship journey by Tony Bennett and his tenacious Cavalier team. UVA was Awesome Baby and so is this book!”
Ralph Sampson on Team of Destiny: “Jerry and Chris have lived and seen it all, even before my time. I highly recommend this book to every basketball fan across the globe. This story translates to all who know defeat and how to overcome it!”
Feedback from buyers: “Got the Book in the Mail Saturday, and could not put it down! Great read and great photography as well! Love all of the books I’ve received, but hands down, this is my favorite!” – Russell