The best ways to finance buying a car
So, you have set your sights on getting your own car. If you have saved enough, you can pay the entire amount at one go and not have to worry about anything. But the average person might not have that much money. If you too belong to that group, then you need not fret. Have a look at the various options that you have and decide for yourself.
Get a loan from a bank or any other finance company. If you have a good credit history, this option can turn out to be the cheapest. To get the best interest rate on your loan, you may need to look at different options. NowLoan can help you find the best lender.
- You get the ownership right from the start
- Formalities can be done online
- Requires good credit history
- It can affect your ability to borrow more
2. Personal Contract Purchase
At the start, you pay a deposit. After that, you need to pay a monthly payment for a period of 2 to 4 years. Once the contract ends, you can pay a final amount of money and buy the car. Or, you can exchange the car for a new one and continue as usual. Or, you could simply not continue any further and return the car.
- Greater choice after the end of the contract
- Flexibility in terms of payment
- You may have to pay extra for mileage higher than a certain limit
- More tear and wear can result in higher charges
3. Personal Contract Hire/Lease
If you simply want to hire a car and not buy it, then this method can turn out to be cheaper. Under this process, you provide a deposit. You continue to pay monthly installments until the end of the lease contract. Once the contract ends, you need to hand the car back.
- Flexibility in terms of payment
- Monthly payment includes servicing and maintenance costs
- Deposit needed of 3 months payment
- In the end, you have to give up the car
4. Hire purchase
In this payment option, you are hiring the car until you finish paying the whole amount. Once the last instalment is paid, the ownership of the car transforms to you. First, you need to pay a deposit of around 10% of the price. Then, you need to pay a monthly instalment for a certain period.
- No extra charges for wear and tear or mileage
- Flexibility in duration
- You will get ownership only after you have paid the final instalment
- The monthly payment is higher than other options
Each of the options listed above has its advantages and disadvantages. You will need to look into the ones that are most suitable for your needs. Calculate the total cost by including the deposit and each monthly payment. Know about extra or hidden charges you may have to pay. You can get in touch with a trusted broker Upmoney online to get the most suitable lender and easily get that dream car.
UVA Basketball Fans!
Dick Vitale on Team of Destiny: “This is a hoops story you will LOVE! Jerry and Chris capture the sensational and dramatic championship journey by Tony Bennett and his tenacious Cavalier team. UVA was Awesome Baby and so is this book!”
Ralph Sampson on Team of Destiny: “Jerry and Chris have lived and seen it all, even before my time. I highly recommend this book to every basketball fan across the globe. This story translates to all who know defeat and how to overcome it!”
Feedback from buyers: “Got the Book in the Mail Saturday, and could not put it down! Great read and great photography as well! Love all of the books I’ve received, but hands down, this is my favorite!” – Russell