Tag: Sea Dogs
The Portland Sea Dogs (78-50) completed a three-game sweep of the Richmond Flying Squirrels (70-57) with an emphatic, 7-1, win on Sunday afternoon at Hadlock Field.
The Portland Sea Dogs (77-50) came out on top of the Richmond Flying Squirrels (70-56), 1-0, in a pitcher’s duel that took 10 innings to complete on Saturday night at Hadlock Field.
The Portland Sea Dogs (76-50) defeated the Richmond Flying Squirrels (70-55), 5-1, on Friday night at Hadlock Field. With the loss, and a win by the Bowie Baysox, the Squirrels’ magic number to obtain a post-season berth remains 10 with 17 games to play in the regular season.
The Richmond Flying Squirrels (70-54) swept a doubleheader from the New Hampshire Fisher Cats (59-65)on Thursday night at Northeast Delta Dental Stadium.
The Richmond Flying Squirrels (68-53) used four hurlers to blank the Portland Sea Dogs, 6-0, at The Diamond on Sundayafternoon.
The Portland Sea Dogs (74-47) shrugged off two comebacks from the Richmond Flying Squirrels (67-53) and claimed a, 12-7, 11-inning win at The Diamond on Saturday night.
The Latest: News
- Startup Shenandoah Valley announces second cohort Thursday, 2:23 pm
- Portugal Golden Visa for Americans: Visa requirements and eligibility rules Thursday, 2:14 pm
- Community Vaccination Clinics offering COVID-19 vaccine to adolescents beginning Friday Thursday, 2:05 pm
- Jobs report: New unemployment claims down Thursday, 2:01 pm
- Federal court dismisses Chase suit seeking reversal of Senate censure Thursday, 1:56 pm
The Latest: Sports
- ‘The Other Side of the Ring’: A different take on the wrestling documentary Thursday, 11:31 am
- A look back at the all-time Euro XI Thursday, 9:56 am
- Shorebirds score early, often in win over FredNats: Losing skid at eight Thursday, 1:02 am
- Hjelle pitches Squirrels to seventh straight win Wednesday, 10:33 pm
- Truex wins at Darlington, Dover preview, gas hoarding Wednesday, 6:49 pm