Tag: Right-hander Jose Casilla
The Richmond Flying Squirrels (72-59) broke out the bats in a big way, pounding the New Britain Rock Cats (65-65), 10-1, to snap a five-game slide on Thursday night at The Diamond.
The Altoona Curve (47-66) put up seven runs through the first two innings and never looked back, defeating the Richmond Flying Squirrels (66-46), 8-5, on Thursday night at Peoples Natural Gas Field.
The Richmond Flying Squirrels (65-44) snuck past the Harrisburg Senators (43-64), 2-1, to snap a three-game slide on Monday night at The Diamond.
The Richmond Flying Squirrels (58-41), playing as the Richmond Braves on Turn-Back-the-Clock Weekend, fell in 11 innings, 4-3, to the Harrisburg Senators (39-59) at The Diamond on Friday night.
The Richmond Flying Squirrels (56-40) cruised past the Bowie Baysox (50-46), 7-2, on Sunday night at Prince George’s Stadium.
The Richmond Flying Squirrels (46-31) matched the franchise-record with their seventh straight win, 4-2, over the Bowie Baysox (41-37) at The Diamond on Thursday night. The Squirrels also bettered their franchise-mark for games above .500, climbing to 15 above.
The Richmond Flying Squirrels (42-31) improved to 12-0 on Sundays and swept the Erie SeaWolves (31-42) with a, 7-3, victory at Jerry Uht Park on Sunday afternoon.
Left-hander Kelvin Marte was sensational over 7 1/3 innings, leading the Richmond Flying Squirrels (38-28) to a, 1-0, shutout victory over the New Hampshire Fisher Cats (28-39) in front of 8,583 at The Diamond on Saturday night.
Matt Duffy collected four hits and knocked in five runs to help the Richmond Flying Squirrels (37-26) drub the Trenton Thunder, 10-4, on Wednesday night at ARM & HAMMER Park.
In their longest nine-inning ballgame of the season, the Richmond Flying Squirrels (24-24) were defeated, 13-9, by the Trenton Thunder (28-23) at The Diamond on Monday afternoon.
- Twenty-six Virginia health centers to receive $1.7 million in federal funding
- Infrastructure act funding to provide $3 million of improvements in Spotsylvania County
- ‘We’re at war’: Trump, Republicans pushing U.S. to the brink
- Grocery inflation increases to another record high for July
- Get the State Fair VIP experience at annual Black Tie & Boots gala on Sept. 22
- Workshops offered in Buchanan County for landowners interested in floodproofing their homes
- Wildlife Center non-releasable education ambassadors live on camera in August
- Inaugural Step Up for Down Syndrome event planned for Sept. 10 in Harrisonburg
- Waynesboro: Stormwater pipes, manholes and inlets under inspection this month
- CHIPS Act moves ‘across the finish line’ with $52 billion investment in semiconductors