Tag: Right-hander Cody Hall
Mario Lisson knocked in five runs to lead the Richmond Flying Squirrels (54-37) to a, 9-4, victory over the Akron RubberDucks on Tuesday night at The Diamond.
Myles Schroder’s ninth-inning home run propelled the Richmond Flying Squirrels (40-31) to a, 4-3, victory over the Erie SeaWolves (31-40) at Jerry Uht Park on Friday night.
Devin Harris clubbed two home runs to help the Richmond Flying Squirrels (23-21) defeat the New Britain Rock Cats (20-24), 7-5, at New Britain Stadium on Wednesday night.
The Richmond Flying Squirrels (3-3) and the Bowie Baysox (5-1) split a double header at Prince George’s Stadium on Tuesday night. Richmond claimed the opener, 5-3, and Bowie prevailed in eight innings in the nightcap, 2-1.
- Twenty-six Virginia health centers to receive $1.7 million in federal funding
- Infrastructure act funding to provide $3 million of improvements in Spotsylvania County
- ‘We’re at war’: Trump, Republicans pushing U.S. to the brink
- Grocery inflation increases to another record high for July
- Get the State Fair VIP experience at annual Black Tie & Boots gala on Sept. 22
- Workshops offered in Buchanan County for landowners interested in floodproofing their homes
- Wildlife Center non-releasable education ambassadors live on camera in August
- Inaugural Step Up for Down Syndrome event planned for Sept. 10 in Harrisonburg
- Waynesboro: Stormwater pipes, manholes and inlets under inspection this month
- CHIPS Act moves ‘across the finish line’ with $52 billion investment in semiconductors