Tag: Right-hander Andrew Carignan
The Richmond Flying Squirrels (49-34) clipped the Harrisburg Senators (32-50), 3-2, at Metro Bank Park on Tuesday night. With the win, the Squirrels return to a season-high 15 games over .500 and maintain first place in the Western Division.
The Richmond Flying Squirrels (45-31) completed a three-game sweep of the Harrisburg Senators (30-46) and extended their win-streak to six games with a, 6-2, victory on Wednesday afternoon at The Diamond.
Brian Burgamy’s sixth-inning grand slam was more than enough for the Binghamton Mets (39-31) as they rolled past the Richmond Flying Squirrels (39-29), 5-1, on Tuesday night at NYSEG Stadium. The meeting was the first of the season between the two clubs.
- Twenty-six Virginia health centers to receive $1.7 million in federal funding
- Infrastructure act funding to provide $3 million of improvements in Spotsylvania County
- ‘We’re at war’: Trump, Republicans pushing U.S. to the brink
- Grocery inflation increases to another record high for July
- Get the State Fair VIP experience at annual Black Tie & Boots gala on Sept. 22
- Workshops offered in Buchanan County for landowners interested in floodproofing their homes
- Wildlife Center non-releasable education ambassadors live on camera in August
- Inaugural Step Up for Down Syndrome event planned for Sept. 10 in Harrisonburg
- Waynesboro: Stormwater pipes, manholes and inlets under inspection this month
- CHIPS Act moves ‘across the finish line’ with $52 billion investment in semiconductors