Tag: Ramon Cabrera
The Richmond Flying Squirrels (75-62) nearly erased a seven-run deficit, but fell short to the Altoona Curve (58-79), 8-7, on Wednesday night at Peoples Natural Gas Field.
The Richmond Flying Squirrels (75-61) fell to the Altoona Curve (57-79), 3-2, at Peoples Natural Gas Field on Tuesday night. Despite the loss, the Squirrels’ magic number to claim the Western Division dropped to three as Akron also lost to Trenton, 5-0.
The Richmond Flying Squirrels (75-60) clinched a place in the Eastern League post-season with a, 5-4, win over the Altoona Curve (56-79) at Peoples Natural Gas Field on Monday night.
The Richmond Flying Squirrels (41-31) held off the hard-charging Erie SeaWolves (31-41), 7-6, on Saturday night at Jerry Uht Park.
Myles Schroder’s ninth-inning home run propelled the Richmond Flying Squirrels (40-31) to a, 4-3, victory over the Erie SeaWolves (31-40) at Jerry Uht Park on Friday night.
In a ballgame that included a rain delay of 86 minutes and 13 innings on top of it, the Richmond Flying Squirrels (18-15) walked off over the Erie SeaWolves (14-18), 7-6, on Friday night and a portion of Saturday morning at The Diamond.
In a back-and-forth tussle, the Erie SeaWolves (14-17) got the last laugh, defeating the Richmond Flying Squirrels (17-15), 6-5, in front of 7,218 at The Diamond on Thursday night. The Squirrels have now lost three straight, their longest losing skid of the season.
- Climate Action Alliance of the Valley climate, energy news roundup: Aug. 8 (2489)
- Cline, Phillips introduce bipartisan bill to promote efficient technology use by federal agencies (2026)
- Staunton District Traffic Alert: Week of Aug. 10-14 (1430)
- Virginia Tech project trains dogs to sniff out agricultural threats (1415)
- Grant program aims to aid small business in Staunton (1310)
- Stable Craft Brewing opens new cornhole golf course (1214)
- Culpeper District Traffic Alerts: Week of Aug. 10-14 (1189)
- Ring of Honor announces return of TV tapings in Maryland Tuesday, 2:13 pm
- Human Rights Campaign endorses Dr. Cameron Webb in Fifth District race Tuesday, 2:03 pm
- Fifth District Republican nominee Bob Good issues statement on Liberty University Tuesday, 1:58 pm
- Staunton declares local emergency to assist response to weekend flooding Tuesday, 1:45 pm