Tag: Myles Schroder
Lefty Ty Blach and centerfielder Elliott Blair keyed a, 1-0, win for the Richmond Flying Squirrels (78-63) over the Binghamton Mets (83-58) at The Diamond on Sunday afternoon.
Lefty Jack Snodgrass rode to the rescue of a depleted bullpen, turning in seven scoreless innings as the Richmond Flying Squirrels (61-41) blanked the Akron RubberDucks (57-46), 2-0, on Monday night at Canal Park.
Left-hander Adalberto Mejia set the course for the Richmond Flying Squirrels (57-40) with five scoreless innings as they breezed past the Bowie Baysox (50-47), 5-0, on Monday afternoon at Prince George’s Stadium.
Myles Schroder’s ninth-inning home run propelled the Richmond Flying Squirrels (40-31) to a, 4-3, victory over the Erie SeaWolves (31-40) at Jerry Uht Park on Friday night.
The Richmond Flying Squirrels (33-25) roughed up the Reading Fightin Phils (30-28), 12-2, in the opener of a four-game series on Friday night at FirstEnergy Stadium.
In front of their fifth consecutive opening night sellout crowd (9,560), the Richmond Flying Squirrels (4-4) were stifled by the Altoona Curve (3-3), 6-1, on Thursday night at The Diamond.
The Richmond Flying Squirrels (1-2) erupted offensively as they pasted the New Britain Rock Cats (2-1), 13-3, for their first win of the 2014 season.
- Virginia State Police welcomes 58 new troopers to serve Monday, 12:05 am
- Robert C. Koehler: A citizen of the world (still) speaks Monday, 12:00 am
- Women's Basketball: Virginia falls 57-48 at No. 21 Duke Sunday, 11:13 pm
- Mel Gurtov: How to avoid war over Ukraine Sunday, 6:27 pm
- Game Notes: What you need to know about Virginia-Louisville Sunday, 4:59 pm
- My Tweets