Tag: Lynchburg Economic Development Authority
Governor Terry McAuliffe announced today that Seven Hills Food, LLC will revitalize and open a meat processing facility in the City of Lynchburg.
Governor Terry McAuliffe announced today that Hanwha Azdel, Inc., a manufacturer of high-performance thermoplastic composites designed for both interior and exterior applications, will invest $21.3 million in its operation in the City of Lynchburg.
- Virginia gas prices continue to skyrocket: Is the end in sight?
- VCU poll: Governor’s race ‘too close to call’ with one week to go
- ACC Power Rankings Week 8: Division leaders hold serve
- Is there an enthusiasm gap in Virginia? Early voting data suggests, yes
- Wicks honored by ACC: Armstrong gets short end from ‘select panel’
- Virginia Lottery online play surpasses $1 billion won by players Tuesday, 9:15 pm
- As progressives, Jennifer Kitchen wouldn't get our vote Tuesday, 8:13 pm
- How long after Halloween is it safe to eat leftover candy? Tuesday, 7:42 pm
- Shenandoah LGBTQ Center welcomes new executive director Tuesday, 6:43 pm
- Brennan Armstrong added to 2021 Davey O’Brien Award QB class Tuesday, 6:38 pm